Windows 10: How to install flash player in 2021?

Discus and support How to install flash player in 2021? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yes I know it's security and so on, I know what I'm doing and it's running in a VM that is solely for this purpose. I need to access a website one last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ApertureNext, Mar 3, 2021.

1. How to install flash player in 2021?

Yes I know it's security and so on, I know what I'm doing and it's running in a VM that is solely for this purpose. I need to access a website one last time. No sensitive information.

I've installed an old version of Windows 10 2004 and download a flash player EXE from September, but after setting back the system clock it just quits with an "application initialization error" and deletes the installer. It obviously does the same if I don't set the clock back either.

Am I missing something? It must be related to the disabling after 2021 as I've never had problems installing flash before.

submitted by /u/ApertureNext
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ApertureNext, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Mar 3, 2021
  3. I can't find Adobe Flash Player

Hi Manal,

I realize that you are unable to find Adobe Flash player in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. I will try to help you with this issue.

To check if Adobe software package is installed on the PC, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Programs and Features.

• You will get the list of all installed programs on the PC.

Suggest you to refer to these articles to check if that helps.

Flash Player / Enable for Internet Explorer: Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. You do not need to install Flash Player.

Enable Flash Player in Edge: Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Homer712 Win User

How to install flash player in 2021?

Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

Over on Techspot they have posted Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

In the "how to use this software" section there was this (its the "Copy/Run" at the very bottom that I'm concerned about):

Download the uninstaller for Flash Player The Flash Player uninstaller executes on both 64-bit and 32-bit version of the Windows operating systems. Save the file in a location where you can find it easily after you restart your computer. For example, save it on your Windows desktop.

Exit all browsers and other programs that use Flash

The uninstaller does not work if any programs that use Flash are running on your computer.

• Look at the taskbar. If the taskbar contains program icons for a browser or for a game that uses Flash, right-click each icon and choose Close. This example shows a browser in the taskbar:
    • Look at the icons in the system tray for programs that run in the background. Examples include AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, and games that use Flash (any file with a name that ends in .swf). If you see such an icon, right-click the icon and click Exit, as shown in this example:
    Run the uninstaller

• Double-click the icon of the uninstaller that downloaded to your computer.
    • Follow the prompts. If you see the message "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?," click Yes.
    • Delete Flash Player files and folders.
      • Click Start > Run.
      • Copy and paste the following and click OK.
      • C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash
      • Delete all the files in this folder.
      • Follow step 1 to step 3 for the following:
        • C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
        • %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
        • %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player

Homer712, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

How to install flash player in 2021?

1. How to install flash player in 2021? - Similar Threads - install flash player

2. end of flash player in 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    end of flash player in 2021: Is foxit reader a good alternative to use when flash player is finished in 2021 on my windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-flash-player-in-2021/3dd398db-1dda-42cc-8875-f2ff41537316
  3. Can I install the Flash Player for IE on Windows 10 via the Flash Player installer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install the Flash Player for IE on Windows 10 via the Flash Player installer?: Hi Team, I have downloaded a standalone installer for the latest version of Adobe Flash Player for IE. But I can't process to install it on my computer Window 10 and the following reminder displayed to me on a web page. "We provide PPAPI and NPAPI version of Flash...
  4. How to install Adobe Flash Player - Windows 10

How to install Adobe Flash Player - Windows 10: Hello, Please give me instructions as how to Install Adobe Flash Player on Windows 10. Thank you, Janet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-adobe-flash-player-windows-10/09fb51d2-af97-48d9-9eb9-31dcfda4d3a2
  5. Flash Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash Player: How are we suppose to play games or files ect that use flashplayer now once flashplayer is gone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player/c5b27e03-8cc4-446c-a5c6-855c7ed15d00
  6. How to install Adobe Flash Player

How to install Adobe Flash Player: What do I do to get Adobe Flash Player on my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-adobe-flash-player/94ee5399-7b96-4865-8aea-718e49e996ab
  7. flash player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flash player: I am unable to enable flash player on windows 10. Using any browser. Edge tells me flash player is disabled but in settings, it is on. How can I enable flash player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player/eac76d81-b8b9-496e-bda2-c14b4c67c596
  8. Flash Player

in Windows 10 Support
    Flash Player: Sorry if this has been covered before,when visiting some websites the jigsaw icon for Flash player used to have the options "Allow Once" "Always Allow" but now the only option is "Allow Once" is there any way round this to "Always Allow" Flash content on web pages? 119696
  9. flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flash player: howto reinstall Microsoft embeds Flash Player *Sick 25005
  10. Flash Player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Player.: Good Day,has anybody solved either of these problems,on Win 10,First when I try to open greeting cards from Jacquie Lawson,it tells me I need to download Adobe flash,when I try this, Win 10 tells me it is already installed,(between a rock,and a hard place) so I am unable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to install Adobe Flash Player 2021