Windows 10: How to install forge

Discus and support How to install forge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! So i was trying to install forge for mc and I downloaded it, and when I ran the file it opened with breezip, and not the install page. the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Celxd, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Celxd Win User

How to install forge

Hi!

So i was trying to install forge for mc and I downloaded it, and when I ran the file it opened with breezip, and not the install page. the file is a jar, and if so is there any app that I can download that will fix this problem.

Sorry If my English is bad.

:)

Celxd, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 28, 2020
  3. I2Believe Win User
    Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Oct 28, 2020
  4. How to install forge

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hello there,

You are quite welcome. I'd like to thank you for the prompt response and for wasting my time. Neither the error code nor the issue were anywhere to be found.

JeffMartin92, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

How to install forge

1. How to install forge - Similar Threads - install forge

2. Looking for complete silent installation of Veritas Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-in MSI...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looking for complete silent installation of Veritas Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-in MSI...: Outlook 365 is being killed forcefully while upgrading to "Veritas Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-in 12.5.1221". Do we have any switch or any other way to prevent killing Outlook?...
  3. Windows Update Error 0X800B0101, Installer encountered an error

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Error 0X800B0101, Installer encountered an error: [ATTACH]Windows users when trying to update their computer by Windows Update Standalone Installer or any when trying to install a different Windows component through Windows Installer may at times see the following error. Windows Update Standalone Installer Installer...
  4. Pervious Windows installation should be deleted or not?

Pervious Windows installation should be deleted or not?: So yesterday the beta build of Windows 11 came out and I had it install on my pc, and you know what the experience was fantastic but I found a thing that was poking me again and again, when I upgraded my windows the older Windows 10 files were still there consuming my...
  5. Cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition having owned Minecraft Java. As I go into the Microsoft Store, click on library and I find minecraft but there is no Install Button. Can anyone help?Thanks...
  6. Can't install update Windows 10

Can't install update Windows 10: When i install windows 10 version 21H2 it's not work now version 1909 and pop-up like this with error code 0xC1900101-0x20017 i tried resolve eroor code from list i can't permission to check disk , resolve it , What can i do???? And start menu show update always alltimes...
  7. I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios...

I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios...: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS?* Original title: Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-bios-few-days-ago-and-now-my-pc-taking/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  8. Minecraft forge wont install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft forge wont install: Hi! I recently started trying to get mods for my Minecraft. I was having trouble with it and found a forum on WindowsCentral.com on how to do it but encountered the same error. It says: Java Installation Not Completed There are errors in the following switches:...
  9. Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?: I go to turn on my pc and all the sudden forge of empires and spotify installed itself without me doing anything. Plus my mouse cursor was changed to the older xp style mouse cursor. My default search engine was changed to yahoo. I didn't download anything for a week or two...
  10. Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge

Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge: [ATTACH] I am trying to download a mod for Minecraft. I am not super good with technology but I was following a youtube video. It was going all great until I had to open Java which should've installed. When opening the java thing, it should've come up with a forge thing to...