Windows 10: How to install garageband on windows?

Discus and support How to install garageband on windows? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, everyone I am have been searching GarageBand for windows since last week. But unable to find it on Windows platform. Can anyone help me? 120983 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by danrogers, Nov 3, 2018.

1. danrogers Win User

How to install garageband on windows?

Hi, everyone
    I am have been searching GarageBand for windows since last week. But unable to find it on Windows platform.
    Can anyone help me?

:)

danrogers, Nov 3, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Penny Dreadful Win User
    Garageband Perhaps?

Does anyone know if there will be something similar to Garageband? How to install garageband on windows? :)

Penny Dreadful, Nov 3, 2018
  4. crazyeyesreaper Win User

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. How to install garageband on windows? - Similar Threads - install garageband

2. After clean install of windows 10 version 1809, sleep shut down the computer after a while

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After clean install of windows 10 version 1809, sleep shut down the computer after a while: Hi, I think everything is in the title. After a clean install of windows 10 version 1809, the sleep function stopped working correctly. Until now, when my computer went to sleep, I had no issue waking it up. With version 1809, when my computer goes to sleep, after a few...
  3. Old Driver Is Being Installed After Rebooting The PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old Driver Is Being Installed After Rebooting The PC.: Hello, I have a Surface Pro 4 device. It has the screen flickering problem. One of the possible solution I found was to install the manufacturer drivers and change the Intel DPST, or ‘Display Power Saving Technology‘ in the driver panel. The problem that's driving me...
  4. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception - New Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception - New Install: The hardware is 6 years old, 38,300+ hours. Yes, the fans have been replaced. Windows 10 Pro was installed 10/29/2018 on a new SSD 512 GB. As far as I can tell with the various tests available, the hardware checks out. When the failure occurs, nothing is captured or...
  5. PdaNet+ not installing Network driver err=5b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PdaNet+ not installing Network driver err=5b4: I am attempting to install PdaNetA5214 on my HP 64-bit laptop with no success. I have the app installed on my Galaxy s4 from Straight Talk (SM-S975L) which is Android 4.3 and cannot be upgraded. The phone is connected as a camera, checked for USB debugging, and the app is...
  6. What's the status of the wireless port after instaling a router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's the status of the wireless port after instaling a router?: Low hours pilot here. I don't understand the status of a gateway's wireless channel after installing a router on one of it's Ethernet ports. Does it change? Is it a separate network verses the the boxes connected thru the router to the gateway's Ethernet jack? My Xfinity...
  7. Fresh and Clean install windows 10 1809 after install Nvidia Graphic Driver Got BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fresh and Clean install windows 10 1809 after install Nvidia Graphic Driver Got BSOD: How can I Fix This issue .please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP file link:---- https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmFPL7OpaU6ugWT3llcXhZQDUvlv[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-and-clean-install-windows-10-1809-after/95aaf462-d57e-400b-9c42-f11690d94af6
  8. Dell‘s Pre-installed "Win10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish" supports only 3 languages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell‘s Pre-installed "Win10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish" supports only 3 languages?: Dell's new Optiplex 3060 (and some other laptops) comes with the OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish. Does this mean that it only supports the three languages and can't add other languages to it (i.e. Japanese and Chinese)? Will I still be able to add/change...
  9. wont install itunes

wont install itunes: my phone is disabled I am trying to connect it to iTunes and install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-install-itunes/b4563755-06b6-4bf4-84fb-dcd375eef442
  10. How to install garageband on windows?

How to install garageband on windows?: Hi, everyone I am have been searching GarageBand for windows since last week. But unable to find it on Windows platform. Can anyone help me? 120983