Windows 10: How to install garageband on windows?

Discus and support How to install garageband on windows? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, everyone I am have been searching GarageBand for windows since last week. But unable to find it on Windows platform. Can anyone help me? 120983 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by danrogers, Nov 3, 2018.

1. danrogers Win User

How to install garageband on windows?

Hi, everyone
    I am have been searching GarageBand for windows since last week. But unable to find it on Windows platform.
    Can anyone help me?

:)

danrogers, Nov 3, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Garageband Perhaps?

Does anyone know if there will be something similar to Garageband? How to install garageband on windows? :)

Penny Dreadful, Nov 3, 2018
  4. How to install garageband on windows?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

How to install garageband on windows?

1. How to install garageband on windows? - Similar Threads - install garageband

2. Windows 10 LTSB Language Packs do not install for all users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 LTSB Language Packs do not install for all users: I install and test the language packs before backing up an image for the machines used in one of our labs but they are only available on the local administrator account that I build the image on. Any new users that log into the machine have to install the language packs for...
  3. Installing Money in Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Money in Win 10: I have a new Dell laptop with Windows 10. Can I install Money 2000 using the original CD onto Win 10? I do have it on this older laptop with the 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-money-in-win-10/7fc4b8b2-ed81-481e-940f-279453fc7b5b
  4. During installation of my new Office 365 Home i was redirected to a telehpone number. I...

During installation of my new Office 365 Home i was redirected to a telehpone number. I...: I purchased Office 365 Home last night and came home to install it in my new computer. During installation, the screen said I needed to talk with someone at 844-546-5500. I called the number and several minutes into the call I expressed concern that he may not be with...
  5. clean installation Windows 10 pro

clean installation Windows 10 pro: I had made a stick from the MCT but read it was for other pcs -I plan on getting one so it is not a waste. However, in looking for the best way to do a clean install of my pc with Win 10 Pro I got confused. I do not not have the 25 characters. I have an upgrade. Should I do...
  6. USB Installation Media on 1st PC via Mac--desperate

USB Installation Media on 1st PC via Mac--desperate: Okay, so first things first: I have assembled my computer and am having trouble booting my OS of choice (Windows 10), apparently due to a “missing media driver.” I only have a MacBook (2010, El Capitan OS X) to format installation media onto a USB to introduce to the build....
  7. KB44801161 234failed install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB44801161 234failed install: Posted elsewhere but cannot delete other post.Please do it for me, thanks. I simply get a failed install message during the reboot after running the msu which runs fine. I have tried :- a) running the troubleshooter. b) Downloading it for manual install. c) running sfc...
  8. Organisation is no longer receiving notification alerting them of updates to install

Organisation is no longer receiving notification alerting them of updates to install: Hi all, We're using Windows 10 1809 and Windows Server 2016 as our DC (WSUS and GPO) and we've noticed for that users have stopped receiving notifications telling them that updates are ready to be installed. When we run resultant set of policies on the machines we can see...
  9. Windows updates can't install KB4480966, KB4100347, can't update display driver

Windows updates can't install KB4480966, KB4100347, can't update display driver: So last week I turned my computer on and suddenly the resolution was all messed up and my external monitor wasn't working. Looking at Device Manager for my NVIDIA GeForce GT 730, it lists the device status as: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The...
  10. How to install garageband on windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install garageband on windows?: Hi, everyone I am have been searching GarageBand for windows since last week. But unable to find it on Windows platform. Can anyone help me? 120983