Windows 10: How to install genuine windows

Discus and support How to install genuine windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I built my own pc, and my friend helped me move windows from my laptop over to my new pc. Most of the time it has the activate windows watermark, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PewPewUGonnaDie, Apr 24, 2022.

1. How to install genuine windows

I built my own pc, and my friend helped me move windows from my laptop over to my new pc. Most of the time it has the activate windows watermark, and it tells me to activate windows when I try to change settings. When I follow the instructions to activate it, it only shows an option to buy windows 10/11 pro. If I click on any other option it brings me to a page which is supposed to help, but I always end up back at the same page.I also want to upgrade to windows 11, but I don't know if I should activate windows 10 first and then upgrade, or if I should just go right to 11 if it's possible.

:)

PewPewUGonnaDie, Apr 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 24, 2022
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Apr 24, 2022
  4. How to install genuine windows

windows not genuine

This. Windows media player 10 "update" also sneaks it in.

BlackOmega, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

How to install genuine windows

1. How to install genuine windows - Similar Threads - install genuine

2. Changed my laptop HDD to SSD from a nearby shop but the guy installed a non genuine copy of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my laptop HDD to SSD from a nearby shop but the guy installed a non genuine copy of...: I recently changed my laptop HDD to a New SSD from a pc shop nearby... The problem is that guy installed a non genuine copy of windows while I previously owned a genuine one... After putting my original HDD back I can run that genuine windows without any problem... But being...
  3. Changed my laptop HDD to SSD from a nearby shop but the guy installed a non genuine copy of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my laptop HDD to SSD from a nearby shop but the guy installed a non genuine copy of...: I recently changed my laptop HDD to a New SSD from a pc shop nearby... The problem is that guy installed a non genuine copy of windows while I previously owned a genuine one... After putting my original HDD back I can run that genuine windows without any problem... But being...
  4. Changed my laptop HDD to SSD from a nearby shop but the guy installed a non genuine copy of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I use a Windows GGWA to upgrade a genuine windows installation?

Can I use a Windows GGWA to upgrade a genuine windows installation?: Can Windows GGWA be used to upgrade an already Genuine copy of Windows? usually from Home to Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-a-windows-ggwa-to-upgrade-a-genuine/9a18524a-c170-447f-81fe-ce55120328b2
  6. Can I use a Windows GGWA to upgrade a genuine windows installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Windows GGWA to upgrade a genuine windows installation?: Can Windows GGWA be used to upgrade an already Genuine copy of Windows? usually from Home to Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-a-windows-ggwa-to-upgrade-a-genuine/9a18524a-c170-447f-81fe-ce55120328b2
  7. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  8. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  9. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

10. Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed

Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed: My husband's laptop 15s-fq5xxx or Product Code 00342-20991-14898-8aoem keeps telling him that a genuine battery is not installed when he starts it up. The laptop was purchased in May 2023 and has not had any repairs done. Why is it showing the message?...