Windows 10: How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell

Discus and support How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Google Chrome is a free web browser used by millions of users across the world. Especially with quick service and a user-friendly interface, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 25, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell

WinClub, Apr 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Install Google Chrome using Windows PowerShell - Similar Threads - Install Google Chrome

2. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  3. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  4. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to use Google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to use Google chrome: Im using Windows 10 and recently after the google experienced an outage issue on 14/12/20 , on the next day when i tried to surf in Chrome i was unable to access any web search and cant connect to YouTube gmail and many other websites. My internet connection is okay , i even...
  6. Cant use google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant use google chrome: After re-starting my computer to change my computer account, it won't let me back onto google chrome. I clicked onto it and it says I cant use google chrome, and I need to ask an adult. Under that it has a button saying ask now. When I click it, it goes to no email I have or...
  7. How to Install Google Chrome for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Install Google Chrome for Windows 10?: How to Install Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-google-chrome-for-windows-10/a7274f9e-8d5d-4bf5-91cd-3799bc7c7b56
  8. how to install google chrome as browser

how to install google chrome as browser: how to install google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-google-chrome-as-browser/1611a953-4c79-46bc-963c-9369156f5a83
  9. How to use Google Chrome with windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to use Google Chrome with windows?: How can I use Google Chrome with Windows. Can I only use Google Search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-google-chrome-with-windows/36bd9f2f-af73-4efa-86ef-a884ab3d4f72
  10. Using Microsoft Store with Google Chrome installed

Using Microsoft Store with Google Chrome installed: Just did a clean install of 1803 build, but i noticed after installing Google Chrome, Microsoft Store won't open. Any help appreciated to rectify this. Tried all the trouble shooters/diagnostics in windows as well. 120272