Windows 10: How to install HP drivers or software when using Kyhi boot rescue

Discus and support How to install HP drivers or software when using Kyhi boot rescue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is software on the HP website that I had attempted to install: HP Performance Advisor Performance Advisor for HP Workstations | HP® Official Site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zbook, Sep 12, 2018.

1. zbook Win User

How to install HP drivers or software when using Kyhi boot rescue

There is software on the HP website that I had attempted to install:
    HP Performance Advisor
    Performance Advisor for HP Workstations | HP® Official Site

The download worked but the installation failed displaying:

Windows installer

The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation.

How to install HP drivers or software when using Kyhi boot rescue [​IMG]

What is the meaning of this error message?
    Where do you find the system administrator policies when using Kyhi boot rescue?
    How do you modify the system administrator policies so that the software can be installed?

:)

zbook, Sep 12, 2018
  2. PLSG08 Win User

Re-Installing HP drivers....

Hey guys!

So I just reformatted my Aunt's HP/Compaq Laptop (CQ42-292TX) and now I'm installing the drivers, but it looks like it won't

I've tried downloading and installing the drivers from the HP website, and all of them would just fail. (Even if they finished) Also the Intel driver would just show "This computer does not meet the requirements.." blah blah blah even if there's no driver installed.

the only drivers I need is:

Wi-Fi driver

what I have:
    Graphics Driver (I already have the latest from AMD and Intel...)

the AMD driver would just finish installing but Catalyst won't show up :/

I'll try safe mode

Quick replies and any suggestions are welcome (except setting it to Wumbo)

Thanks!

PLSG08, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    HP Drivers won't install

are you sure they're even relevant? my laptops drivers list heaps of alternate drivers that arent actually for my laptop (EG, intel video drivers, when its got AMD only)

same could be happening with OS version - you're grabbing XP drivers for win7, or a similar mistake with x86/x64

Mussels, Sep 12, 2018
  4. more123 Win User

HP Drivers won't install

Yeh, I think the every HP laptop with a webcam does have a webcam software. This one does have a webcam but the webcam software is of the software that aren't installing.
    By the way I tried 7-zip and I was able to extract the folders but the "install" file won't run.

more123, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. How to install HP drivers or software when using Kyhi boot rescue - Similar Threads - install drivers software

2. How to reinstall HP software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall HP software: I recently upgraded my windows 10 from Home to Pro version, After Installation i lost all my HP Preinstalled Software Like HP cool Sense, Hp Recovery Manager etc, please help me in installing them again for an emergency breakdown....
  3. Is Kyhi's rescue disk the same as Win-PE SE?

Is Kyhi's rescue disk the same as Win-PE SE?: As the title says. Sorry for the noob question here but I am at the bottom of the learning curve here. If they are different, what is the use case for each? 169788
  4. Macrium Reflect Rescue Media boot and display driver problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Rescue Media boot and display driver problem: When I boot rescue media, windows symbol appears after a minute. Is there any way to avoid that delay in booting? When creating rescue media, it does not save my intel hd4000 driver in boot media. Previously I used to add the driver, macrium boot partition before media...
  5. Windows will not boot after using Driver Update Software

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows will not boot after using Driver Update Software: Good evening everyone, I decided to check my drivers today to see if needed any updates using BitDriver software. I updated and restarted like it instructed and at the MSI motherboard logo, it stated that it was finishing the update, then it restarted. Once it restarted no...
  6. Unable to boot from Kyhi's boot USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot from Kyhi's boot USB: Some time ago I created a number of bootable USB drives for diagnostic, recovery, etc. purposes. These include Kyhi, Hiren, Macrium. Wanted to run Memtest86+ so tried to boot from Kyhi, nothing, the USB drive just sat there with the LED gently pulsing away for 10 minutes...
  7. Recovering partitions using Kyhi's Rescue Disk Power Data Recovery too

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering partitions using Kyhi's Rescue Disk Power Data Recovery too: Two days ago my laptop would not boot up and I got an 0xC000 0098 error code. Using bootrec /buildBCD did not work, and bootrec reported that it found 0 windows partitions on the laptop, even though I multiboot that system between a "production" install and a "scratch-test"...
  8. How to use Intel Rapid Storage Tech software with Kyhi boot rescue

How to use Intel Rapid Storage Tech software with Kyhi boot rescue: HP made mobile workstations (notebooks), G0, G2, G3, etc. The first generation G0 came with default RAID 0. http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03916100 It had a 750 GB HD that worked with a 32 GB flash cache. This 32 GB flash cache does not function as a SSD drive. The...
  9. Printer driver is currently in use can't install the software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer driver is currently in use can't install the software: Hi I have a problem installing my printer. I get the following error. (MP Drivers Printer driver is currently in use. If you are not using the printer driver, it may be used by other users on this computer. Exit all applications and printer properties and then try...
  10. how modify Kyhi's PE disk

in Windows 10 Support
    how modify Kyhi's PE disk: @Kyhi Thank you for the Emergency DVD. I'd like to add a few tools to my version. Can you please explain how to do this? Also, I'd like to place an icon for every tool on the desktop. How do I do that? I would think that I would have to use the ISO to write on a...