Windows 10: How to install HP Laserjet 6p in win 10

Discus and support How to install HP Laserjet 6p in win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I reinstalled win 10. Now there is no Hp Laserjet 6p in the printer list anymore. Before installing I did what is in this tutorial: Backup and Restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kostenzer, Jul 13, 2019.

1. kostenzer Win User

How to install HP Laserjet 6p in win 10

I reinstalled win 10. Now there is no Hp Laserjet 6p in the printer list anymore.
    Before installing I did what is in this tutorial:
    Backup and Restore Printers in Windows

I found it afterwards, but I did what is told here.

It goes wrong regarding the HP LJ 6p. He was installed in win 10 64 and I wanted it to in stall it again in win 10 64.
    I get a message that tels it is a 32 bits driver.
    I'm aware of this:

I have a laptop win 10 64 left with installed Hp laserjet 6p.

How to install HP Laserjet 6p in win 10 [​IMG]

Are there possibilities to copy something from the working laptop to the new installed desktop to get this printer working?

I can publish the error log here, but it is in Dutch....

Regards

:)

kostenzer, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Kseee Win User

Windows 10 HP LaserJet 6p printer issues

Ok, I got Win 10 to find and install the old HP LaserJet 6p.

It says it has the most up-todate driver, however it gives an "error printing on HP Laserjet 6p"/ "the printer could not print this".

No matter what I send it, even the "TEST PAGE"!

Kseee, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - driver needed for HP Laserjet 6P

I just updated computer to Windows 10

I cannot find the driver for HP Laserjet 6P.

I tried to find it in the list of printers and did not find it.

Where do I find it or get the driver download?

79OakRidge, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Kseee Win User

Windows 10 HP LaserJet 6p printer issues

Ok, Win 10 which I just upgraded to, will not find or recognize my GOOD/OLD HP LaserJet 6p!!!!!

Is there anyway to MAKE it find this printer. It's right there, attached to lpt1!!!!

Help!!!

kc

Original Title: Is This Another Forced Obsolecence?

Kseee, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to install HP Laserjet 6p in win 10 - Similar Threads - install Laserjet

2. How do i install driver for Hp laserjet MFP M129-M134

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i install driver for Hp laserjet MFP M129-M134: How do I install driver for Hp Laserjet MFP M129-M134 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-driver-for-hp-laserjet-mfp-m129/2ed09048-9d70-4a7b-805d-2d4b48455207
  3. How do i install driver for Hp laserjet MFP M129-M134

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i install driver for Hp laserjet MFP M129-M134: How do I install driver for Hp Laserjet MFP M129-M134 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-driver-for-hp-laserjet-mfp-m129/2ed09048-9d70-4a7b-805d-2d4b48455207
  4. How do i install driver for Hp laserjet MFP M129-M134

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer: I've had this printer for a very long time and it continued to work fine in WIN7.Then I I upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10.Printer is USB connected to my computer.After the upgrade and now it does not recognize the device as a printer, rather it is just detected as USB device...
  6. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer: I've had this printer for a very long time and it continued to work fine in WIN7.Then I I upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10.Printer is USB connected to my computer.After the upgrade and now it does not recognize the device as a printer, rather it is just detected as USB device...
  7. WIN/ to WIN10 => HP Laserjet 1200 impossible to install the printer

8. Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...: Hello, in previous installations/reinstallations of Windows 10, I have been able to set up my old, completely fine, still working great, HP LaserJet 6P printer. I've had it for 25 years and it still works great for B/W printing. For a lot of those years, I have been using a...
  9. Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...

Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...: Hello, in previous installations/reinstallations of Windows 10, I have been able to set up my old, completely fine, still working great, HP LaserJet 6P printer. I've had it for 25 years and it still works great for B/W printing. For a lot of those years, I have been using a...
  10. Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install hp laserjet 6p windows 10

2. hp laserjet 6p windows 10

3. laserjet 6p windows 10

4. How to download hp laserjet 6p software to connect to the laptop window 10,
  5. nu vot,
  6. laserjet 6p drivers for windows 10,
  7. laserjet 6p w10 installieren,
  8. installing laserjet 6p windows 10,
  9. hp laserjet 6p driver for windows 10,
  10. can hp laserjet 6p printer work on windows 10,
  11. hp 6p driver windows 10,
  12. hp laserjet 6p con windows 10,
  13. hp laserjet 6p windows 10 driver,
  14. how to instal hp 6p printer on windows 10