Windows 10: How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks

Discus and support How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Purchased Quickbooks and for some reason that program needs Internet Explorer to be used. I tried installing Internet Explorer into Windows 10 but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WalterProchorenko, Jan 3, 2020.

1. How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks

Purchased Quickbooks and for some reason that program needs Internet Explorer to be used. I tried installing Internet Explorer into Windows 10 but it will not work.Tried installing it a dozen times with reboots and driver updates and nothing works.

:)

WalterProchorenko, Jan 3, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2020
  4. How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks

Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

QB Community BACKING YOU

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks

1. How to install Internet Explorer into Windows 10 so that I can use Quickbooks - Similar Threads - install Internet Explorer

2. i can`t install internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can`t install internet explorer 11: i tried installing internet explorer on windows 10 from optional features but it says install failed and an error code is 0x80070422. i need it to install roblox....
  3. i can`t install internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can`t install internet explorer 11: i tried installing internet explorer on windows 10 from optional features but it says install failed and an error code is 0x80070422. i need it to install roblox....
  4. How do I make it so that I can use internet explorer on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make it so that I can use internet explorer on windows 11: I have already found a way to open internet exploreras is shown in the first picture, so I know it can be used, but when I open internet explorervia the icon it automatically opens edge as is shown in the second picturePicture 1:Picture 2:...
  5. How do I make it so that I can use internet explorer on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make it so that I can use internet explorer on windows 11: I have already found a way to open internet exploreras is shown in the first picture, so I know it can be used, but when I open internet explorervia the icon it automatically opens edge as is shown in the second picturePicture 1:Picture 2:...
  6. How to use Internet Explorer in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Internet Explorer in Windows 11?: [ATTACH]Microsoft removed a lot of things from Windows 11, and Internet Explorer is one of them. However, if you want to use Internet Explorer in Windows 11, there is only one method left. You can use IE in Windows 11 inside Microsoft Edge. Here is how to set things up so...
  7. Internet Explorer & QuickBooks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer & QuickBooks: I tried to launch QuickBooks but it's telling me I need to have Internet Explorer turned on. I haven't changed anything since I last logged on to QuickBooks. Can anyone tell me how to turn on Internet Explorer or check if it's off? Thanks....
  8. turn on internet explorer for quickbooks

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn on internet explorer for quickbooks: how do I turn on internet explorer for QuickBooks without turning it on as default browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-internet-explorer-for-quickbooks/64460038-3817-4378-8ebf-0ca68c1a9c7d
  9. Internet Explorer 6.0 Disabled and I NEED it for Quickbooks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer 6.0 Disabled and I NEED it for Quickbooks: Something in my settings was changed and the effect was that it disabled Internet Explorer. I am now not able to open Quickbooks an old version due to this change. I do not know how to change the windows settings to enable Internet Explorer....
  10. can i install internet explorer 6.0 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i install internet explorer 6.0 on windows 10: hi all i have windows 10 (home) on my computer and i am trying to install a program that i need for my design work (MS digital image 2006) but it is telling me i need to install internet explorer 6.0 to be able to install it on my computer. can this be done and if so...