Windows 10: How to Install Missing Bluetooth Driver?

Discus and support How to Install Missing Bluetooth Driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I install a Bluetooth driver? It is nowhere to be seen in Device Manager. My PC model number is MS2310. It's an Aspire 7551G-7459. Thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrittBabakioff, Sep 19, 2020.

1. How to Install Missing Bluetooth Driver?

How do I install a Bluetooth driver? It is nowhere to be seen in Device Manager. My PC model number is MS2310. It's an Aspire 7551G-7459. Thank you!

:)

BrittBabakioff, Sep 19, 2020
  2. SoFine409 Win User

Bluetooth driver for Linux.

I have an Apple wireless keyboard that use with a Linksys Bluetooth USB receiver adapter (USB BT100 Rev2). It works great with Win10 and it’s small footprint saves a ton of desk space. But when I dual boot to Linux Mint a get a keyboard missing message. Since I’m a rank beginner with a Linux, I could really use a step by step guide to finding and installing Bluetooth drivers to get this keyboard working with Linux. Thanks in advance.

SoFine409, Sep 19, 2020
  3. generic bluetooth driver

Hello Jessica,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

I suggest you to download latest Bluetooth driver from your device manufacturer's website and install it.

Or you can try steps mentioned here to install generic Bluetooth driver:

https://www.kapilarya.com/bluetooth-missing-in-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Sep 19, 2020
  4. How to Install Missing Bluetooth Driver?

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

How to Install Missing Bluetooth Driver?

1. How to Install Missing Bluetooth Driver? - Similar Threads - Install Missing Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Missing: Hello. Recently I have been trying to connect bluetooth devices to my Windows 11 computer. I have never connected devices through bluetooth to this computer before. Whenever I try to connect a device, it says it cannot be "found", even though I know that the device itself...
  3. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  4. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  5. Bluetooth drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing: GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the...
  6. Bluetooth drivers missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth drivers missing: GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the...
  7. Missing Bluetooth Drivers

Missing Bluetooth Drivers: Hi, How do I re-install bluetooth drivers for my Lenovo 10AW009PUK? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-drivers/b5649adc-caa6-4c79-96bc-09f6caaceed9
  8. Missing Bluetooth Driver

Missing Bluetooth Driver: my device didnt come with bluetooth drivers and ive searched all over the web looking for where to download it from please I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-driver/64d10d9c-f59d-4b68-81b2-835de2686fb6
  9. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth Driver Missing: So the bluetooth is missing from my settings and my action center. I went to my devices manager and I couldn't find it so I tried downloading the bluetooth driver from Asus' website. I downloaded it but when I tried installing it it told me I couldn't replace my version of...
  10. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth Driver Missing: I somehow messed up trying to fix my Bluetooth driver. I noticed that my Bluetooth driver wasn't working, so I tried using the "DriverToolKit" or "DriverHub" or whatever. The point is, they weren't that helpful. So I tried a risky move, I went to device manager, I...