Windows 10: how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?:

Discus and support how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?: in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i can't download movie and tv in microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lê Hoàng Quân, Jun 2, 2023.

1. how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?:

i can't download movie and tv in microsoft store

:)

Lê Hoàng Quân, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV from the Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV from the Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 2, 2023
  4. how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?:

Trouble signing in to the windows movie & tv and Windows store

Hello Michele,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform windows Store reset and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.

And for issues related to Movies and TV, I suggest you to post your query in Movies and TV forum. Follow the link below:

Redirecting

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?:

1. how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?: - Similar Threads - install movie without

2. Microsoft Movies and TV help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Movies and TV help: I save clips via shadowplay and when I want to trim them I use the Movies and TV app because it's nice and easy. But lately whenever I do I'm greeted by this message. I've tried reinstalling the app, repairing the app, resetting the app, but nothing has worked....
  3. Microsoft Movies and TV help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies and TV help: I save clips via shadowplay and when I want to trim them I use the Movies and TV app because it's nice and easy. But lately whenever I do I'm greeted by this message. I've tried reinstalling the app, repairing the app, resetting the app, but nothing has worked....
  4. how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?:: i can't download movie and tv in microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-movie-and-tv-without-microsoft/dbc70745-0e62-4896-be37-6a079a77ed47
  5. how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?:

how to install movie and tv without microsoft store?:: i can't download movie and tv in microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-movie-and-tv-without-microsoft/dbc70745-0e62-4896-be37-6a079a77ed47
  6. Microsoft Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  7. Microsoft Movies & TV App

Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  8. Unable to search for Movies and Tv Show from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to search for Movies and Tv Show from Microsoft Store: As title mentioned, I am unable to search movies and tv shows from the Microsoft store, the tabs are either missing or greyed out submitted by /u/PlaneConversation6 [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Movie and TV app

Microsoft Movie and TV app: When I try to open my Microsoft Movies @ TV app the Microsoft Store opens up in its place. I set the default but still the Microsoft Store app open automatically. Never happen before. Also, when I insert a DVD in drive Microsoft Store app pops up. How do I fix this. Thanks...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere: It’s happening — Microsoft is finally part of Movies Anywhere. The company has been working to bring support for Movies Anywhere to Microsoft Movies & TV for months, and the wait is finally over. Movies Anywhere is a service where you can buy movies from iTunes, Prime Video,...