Windows 10: How to install MS Store apps without updating windows

Discus and support How to install MS Store apps without updating windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; this might seem like a stupid question but I think my hard drive might be corrupted or something because ive tried everything in this world and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NemesisXS, Feb 2, 2020.

1. How to install MS Store apps without updating windows

this might seem like a stupid question but I think my hard drive might be corrupted or something because ive tried everything in this world and my windows does not update, it just gives me an error code, so I can't even install any apps from the microsoft store, so im wondering is there any way to force install without updating (im tryna install minecraft win 10 edition)

submitted by /u/NemesisXS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NemesisXS, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows 8 Gets "Overwhelmingly Negative" Response from Vendors, Expectations Plummet

Apps listed in the Store need to be approved by MS, otherwise you can download/install apps the same as you did on Windows 7. All "Metro" apps though must be installed by using the Store, afaik anyways.

Dos101, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

How to install MS Store apps without updating windows

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

How to install MS Store apps without updating windows

1. How to install MS Store apps without updating windows - Similar Threads - install Store apps

2. How to install programs without app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install programs without app store?: I was trying to download google chrome remote desktop and every time I try to install the driver it brings me to the windows app store instead. However the app store does not have the chrome remote desktop....
  3. How to install programs without app store?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install programs without app store?: I was trying to download google chrome remote desktop and every time I try to install the driver it brings me to the windows app store instead. However the app store does not have the chrome remote desktop....
  4. How to install programs without app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to uninstall an app the MS store says is installed but is not installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall an app the MS store says is installed but is not installed?: Hi. I had a game app installed from the MS store called "Warzone 2011" that worked wonderfully until I downloaded and installed the Windows 11 upgrade a couple days ago. After installation, I noticed there was no shortcut icon for the game, to play the game.So, I went back to...
  6. MS Store App Updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store App Updates: Hi,We have a slight issue and i'm a bit stuck.We have a GPO that auto updates the MS Store apps.This is fine.However, if we have users that have previously logged onto a machine, it wont update the apps for those users seemingly.This means we have machines with out of date MS...
  7. MS Store App Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store App Updates: Hi,We have a slight issue and i'm a bit stuck.We have a GPO that auto updates the MS Store apps.This is fine.However, if we have users that have previously logged onto a machine, it wont update the apps for those users seemingly.This means we have machines with out of date MS...
  8. MS Store App Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. how to Installing apps without windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to Installing apps without windows store: Hello sir, I am from india I am studying +1 subject: how to install apps without using windows store in windows surface rt 8.1 I want to install Microsoft edge . when I downloading anything from internet explorer it shows it cant run in this pc....
  10. Install Windows / update without a load of Ms Tiled apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows / update without a load of Ms Tiled apps: Hi folks is there a way to create a custom install so that a load of Ms apps don't appear (or are even installed) as tiles. On a professional system bubble witch 3 saga etc isn't very wanted - plus a load of Xbox / games etc. [img] Basically just want News, weather,...