Windows 10: how to install my own start up photo

Discus and support how to install my own start up photo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to install my own start up photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamGeuss, Apr 29, 2019.

1. how to install my own start up photo

how to install my own start up photo

:)

WilliamGeuss, Apr 29, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done how to install my own start up photo :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 29, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 29, 2019
  4. how to install my own start up photo

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

how to install my own start up photo

1. how to install my own start up photo - Similar Threads - install own start

2. pc starting up on it own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc starting up on it own: my windows 10 pc restarts after 2 minutes after a shutdown, I've changed power settings and all that google has said and its sill starting on its own? Any ideas to fix this? submitted by /u/coderhack [link] [comments]...
  3. Photos upon start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos upon start-up: When I start my computer I get these great pictures displayed on my monitor. I want to know where they were taken, what they are so I can go learn more about the place. Is there some way to find that out?...
  4. Start Up Screen Photos

Start Up Screen Photos: Hi, I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 and every time I start my computer, I get a wallpaper of which Microsoft will ask if I like it, or don't. I prefer geographical nature wallpaper so every time I click "I like it", I expect more of the same to follow, just as...
  5. Start-up Photo

Start-up Photo: I love the photos that come up when I power on my computer. Until a few days ago a small icon appeared in the upper right corner of the screen asking ,"Like what you see?" When I clicked on it, I was able to see the location of the photo and give feedback. That icon and...
  6. Start up Photos

Start up Photos: I realize the start up photos are random and Microsoft might not feel this is "OK" But I think a few photos of the Amazon fires would not hurt and might open peoples eyes as to the gravity of the situation. This is something beyond personal opinions it is our planet and...
  7. Start up photos

Start up photos: When my computer starts up it always shows a nice photo that usually changes nearly every month but you never know where the photo was taken. Would it be possible to put a description of where the photo was taken on the photo, as often I would like to know so I can go and...
  8. Sorting Photos into my own albums

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sorting Photos into my own albums: Hi I have loads of folders containing photos going back five years and I want to sort them into my own albums. I managed to make my own albums and was merrily adding photos to them, when they suddenly disappeared. I now don't seem to be able to save any photos to my...
  9. Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft

Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft: Hello! Does anybody know where I can send photos to Microsoft to notice my shots? I would like to share my photos, as other photographers also do, who are displayed with their work on the windows screensaver (edit: I actually meant the lockscreen, I think they call it the...
  10. how to set up my own cloud?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to set up my own cloud?: I have a desktop PC, running on intel i5, 8GB RAM on windows 10 Home premium. I don't turn off my PC and I want to run a personal cloud so that I can download files directly from my PC elsewhere. It's for my personal use only. I'd like to know, 1. How to setup? Is it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to instal my Photo at the Startup