Windows 10: how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

Discus and support how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire 1 and I want to install Chrome and a program I download from a website( I purchased the program and have a licence key for it). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SylettStrickland, Sep 6, 2018.

1. how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

I have an Acer Aspire 1 and I want to install Chrome and a program I download from a website( I purchased the program and have a licence key for it). I can't see how to do this. In Updates and security I do not have an optfor developers to enable sideloading. What can I do?

:)

SylettStrickland, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Yeagz85 Win User

microsoft store app on my acer aspire

I have an Acer aspire touchscreen laptop and it has a microsoft store app. When i try and download anything through it it says that it could not be completed because my internet is too slow find another connection. Everything else on my computer works
    fine, my internet is fine. Why is it doing this?

Yeagz85, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Sep 6, 2018
  4. how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

1. how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer - Similar Threads - install non Microsoft

2. how install microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how install microsoft store: Hi guys, Long time ago my brother uninstall the microsoft store, so I tried to install again but I don’t know how I figure out, I need to reinstall the windows ?...
  3. acer aspire one 722

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    acer aspire one 722: Acer Aspire One 722 amd dual-coreprocessor c60 8gigs ram crucial ssd 240 gig MBR Windows 10 pro 1809 bios update to newest version InsydeH20 setup utility Apparently this computer doesn't like gpt disks. Tried to convert disk to gpt using microsoft's mbr2gpt program and it...
  4. Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone isn’t working with Acer Aspire: I have a problem with an old laptop Acer Aspire E5-571P running Windows 10. When I plug my headset into this laptop, headphones work without problems but the microphone records only static sounds. I’ve checked the headset on the other device, it works fine. I’ve also checked...
  5. acer aspire desktop boot failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    acer aspire desktop boot failure: hi i loaded windows 10 pro and since had boot problems worst scenario only black screen, or shows acer logo then stops or goes to load windows then goes to black screen best way to overcome unplug pc leave replug and boot if i manage to boot up and use pc and close down...
  6. Acer Aspire SWS-11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer Aspire SWS-11: My windows 10 will not let me auto rotate my screen. I have tried all of the suggestions, but to no avail. Also, my laptop is a touch screen and it will not let me use my fingers or pen to move around or zoom in/out on the screen. Can you assist me?...
  7. Acer Aspire stuck on logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire stuck on logo: Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with windows 10 not Booting & stuck on the logo? It was fine 1 day & the next day not loading. I've tried everything I've been able to dig up online & every video on YouTube. When I troubleshoot or try to reset it...
  8. i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help: when I install .exe files in Microsoft edge and when I try to open them it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-cant-open-installed-apps-in-aspire-3-acer-please/12534b6b-cbb7-4949-b887-c90c0a0f3040
  9. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d
  10. acer aspire 4736z windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    acer aspire 4736z windows 10: Can anyone help me how to install Intel media accelerator on my Acer laptop when I'm trying to install the driver it give an error that my computer does not meet the minimum requirement to install software.. I'm running windows 10 32 bit chipset type: mobile Intel r 4 series...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install software on aspire 1

2. how to install chrome app on windows 10s on acer aspire

3. how install apps on acer aspire 1

4. how to install apps from anywhere aspire1