Windows 10: how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

Discus and support how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire 1 and I want to install Chrome and a program I download from a website( I purchased the program and have a licence key for it). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SylettStrickland, Sep 6, 2018.

1. how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

I have an Acer Aspire 1 and I want to install Chrome and a program I download from a website( I purchased the program and have a licence key for it). I can't see how to do this. In Updates and security I do not have an optfor developers to enable sideloading. What can I do?

:)

SylettStrickland, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Yeagz85 Win User

microsoft store app on my acer aspire

I have an Acer aspire touchscreen laptop and it has a microsoft store app. When i try and download anything through it it says that it could not be completed because my internet is too slow find another connection. Everything else on my computer works
    fine, my internet is fine. Why is it doing this?

Yeagz85, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Sep 6, 2018
  4. how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

1. how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer - Similar Threads - install non Microsoft

2. Question: Why won't apps from the Microsoft Store install on my Acer Aspire 5 this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Why won't apps from the Microsoft Store install on my Acer Aspire 5 this...: I'm definitely resetting my PC again, complete with removing everything and cleaning the drive. And in 2024, I'll buy another one not over $399.99 plus sales tax but free shipping on Amazon, prior to my employee discount and any coupons they might have on a new PC. Getting a...
  3. Question: Why won't apps from the Microsoft Store install on my Acer Aspire 5 this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: Why won't apps from the Microsoft Store install on my Acer Aspire 5 this...: I'm definitely resetting my PC again, complete with removing everything and cleaning the drive. And in 2024, I'll buy another one not over $399.99 plus sales tax but free shipping on Amazon, prior to my employee discount and any coupons they might have on a new PC. Getting a...
  4. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  5. How can I install Google app on my Acer Aspire

How can I install Google app on my Acer Aspire: A new computer how can I install Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-google-app-on-my-acer-aspire/81f7a7dd-1275-43d0-92e5-3a3b4061731e
  6. Install non microsoft apps

Install non microsoft apps: Trying to install a flash emulator called Newgrounds_Player. Install takes me to a screen that says I need to update Microsoft Store. There's also an option to install apps outside of Microsoft Store. I click that and it opens Microsoft Store on a screen that says I am...
  7. Acer aspire vx15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire vx15: Dear Microsoft community I am the owner of a windows pc, i has not been in use for quite some time10-11 months. I started it up it worked fine for the first 30 minutes, until i wanted to update fortnite, it was gonna take some time so i left it to it, when i came back i...
  8. Acer aspire e15

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer aspire e15: My laptop stuck at the lock screen. I can't go through the log in screen. When i press any key the screen will flash many time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e15/7928f1a7-6b0b-437b-b5ce-8254b0d87d54
  9. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...
  10. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is acer aspire one incompatible with downloading games

2. enable outside install application in acer aspire 5

3. how to download apps on a computer acer

4. how to download apps to acer laptop,
  5. acer aspire 1 windows app store,
  6. GOOGLE CHROME FOR ACER WINDOWS 10S FROM MICROSOFT STORE download,
  7. how to download outside apps acer,
  8. how to download apps on acer aspire one laptop,
  9. dowdownload outside apps on acer,
  10. purchased apps ON ACER,
  11. installing software from outside of microsoft store on Acer aspire,