Windows 10: how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

Discus and support how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire 1 and I want to install Chrome and a program I download from a website( I purchased the program and have a licence key for it). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SylettStrickland, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SylettStrickland Win User

how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer

I have an Acer Aspire 1 and I want to install Chrome and a program I download from a website( I purchased the program and have a licence key for it). I can't see how to do this. In Updates and security I do not have an optfor developers to enable sideloading. What can I do?

:)

SylettStrickland, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Yeagz85 Win User

microsoft store app on my acer aspire

I have an Acer aspire touchscreen laptop and it has a microsoft store app. When i try and download anything through it it says that it could not be completed because my internet is too slow find another connection. Everything else on my computer works
    fine, my internet is fine. Why is it doing this?

Yeagz85, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Subhash Boipai Win User

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. how to install non Microsoft store app on Acer Aspire 1 computer - Similar Threads - install non Microsoft

2. install apps from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    install apps from microsoft store: I was asked to log in via logmein last night. I was given a case number. The issue was not resolved. I am still only able to install from the microsoft store but not download. They advised I download windows 1803, which I have now done. The problem hasn't been resolved....
  3. microsoft store won't install apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft store won't install apps: when i try to install apps from microsoft store this message Couldn't install We will retry shortlyhows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-install-apps/bde1f084-fbdf-4468-afd4-8b85375e8e6e
  4. Acer Aspire SWS-11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer Aspire SWS-11: My windows 10 will not let me auto rotate my screen. I have tried all of the suggestions, but to no avail. Also, my laptop is a touch screen and it will not let me use my fingers or pen to move around or zoom in/out on the screen. Can you assist me?...
  5. Acer Aspire stuck on logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire stuck on logo: Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with windows 10 not Booting & stuck on the logo? It was fine 1 day & the next day not loading. I've tried everything I've been able to dig up online & every video on YouTube. When I troubleshoot or try to reset it...
  6. Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 14

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 14: My son has an Acer aspire one cloud book 14 and he wanted to factory reset it but it says that it encounters a problem he keeps getting the blank screen and the Acer logo over and over again please help. And the alt. and f10 doesn't work either please help...
  7. i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help: when I install .exe files in Microsoft edge and when I try to open them it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-cant-open-installed-apps-in-aspire-3-acer-please/12534b6b-cbb7-4949-b887-c90c0a0f3040
  8. Acer aspire e15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire e15: Why does my computer shut down my display when I plug in my battery charger. This has only happened since the latest Windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/acer-aspire-e15/9ebf7904-9876-4dfe-b7e9-524aa57e3f9d
  9. Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install: Hello. I have installed intel's driver detection tool and it informed me that I have a custom driver installed by the manufacturer. Acer site scanned my pc and found new driver VGA 10.18.15.4248, which i downloaded but upon installation tells me is the wrong driver for my pc....
  10. acer aspire 4736z windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    acer aspire 4736z windows 10: Can anyone help me how to install Intel media accelerator on my Acer laptop when I'm trying to install the driver it give an error that my computer does not meet the minimum requirement to install software.. I'm running windows 10 32 bit chipset type: mobile Intel r 4 series...