Windows 10: How to install only specific appxpackage using powershell?

Discus and support How to install only specific appxpackage using powershell? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have removed all starting apps using this command on powershell Get-AppxPackage ** | Remove-AppxPackage And reinstalling all apps by using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by weichan621, Jan 30, 2019.

1. How to install only specific appxpackage using powershell?

Hi,

I have removed all starting apps using this command on powershell

Get-AppxPackage ** | Remove-AppxPackage

And reinstalling all apps by using this command on powershell

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

can it possible to reinstall specific apps only?
    if I removed all appxpackages and only want to reinstall back the stickynotes and photos?

:)

weichan621, Jan 30, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

I will have to agree, as when i upgraded the fixes work and now i am using a clean install none of them work except onedrive.

AsRock, Jan 30, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

@W1zzard looks like the hashing/version is different on some systems
    this syntax works better
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *3d* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *bing* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *solit* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *people* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *zune* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *photos* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *phone* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *communi* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    someone already compiled all the tweaks listed into a handy choice driven .cmd file
    you can get that from here
    http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/63498-Windows-10-TNBT-(The-next-big-tweak)-official-thread

OneMoar, Jan 30, 2019
  4. How to install only specific appxpackage using powershell?

Malformed PowerShell command Get-AppXPackage error

I have tried all of the suggested corrections for a start menu that is not working. The last command in the most reasonable suggestion uses as it's last two statements PowerShell and the one listed below. I have tried
    this command several times, making sure there are no typing errors and every time I get the Error message below. Is there any way to repair the database disk image which is indicated as "malformed"?

========================================================================================

S C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add

>>> -AppxPackage -DesableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Get-AppXPackage : The database disk image is malformed

The database disk image is malformed

At line:1 char:1

+ Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*S ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo
    : NotSpecified: How to install only specific appxpackage using powershell? :)) [Get-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Syste

Jo B.Taylor, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

How to install only specific appxpackage using powershell?

1. How to install only specific appxpackage using powershell? - Similar Threads - install specific appxpackage

2. How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?: There is an AppxPackage called Microsoft.SkypeApp on my user account 'nophone'.I want to remove it but the -User switch for Remove-AppxPackage never works. Neither does the -AllUsers switch.Both switches are located on the documentation for System.Management.Automation...
  3. How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?: There is an AppxPackage called Microsoft.SkypeApp on my user account 'nophone'.I want to remove it but the -User switch for Remove-AppxPackage never works. Neither does the -AllUsers switch.Both switches are located on the documentation for System.Management.Automation...
  4. How to Remove-AppxPackage from a SPECIFIC user account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PowerShell Get-Appxpackage Access Denied, Not recognized or Not working

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell Get-Appxpackage Access Denied, Not recognized or Not working: [ATTACH]Get-Appxpackage is a PowerShell command that can display a list of the app packages that are installed in a user profile. It includes all the applications that are installed from the Microsoft Store or third-party apps. When using the command, if you receive an error—...
  6. Powershell Get-AppxPackage DNS issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell Get-AppxPackage DNS issues: Hello My cousin had some issues with Game Pass and found around internet that he could try to type below command in powershell: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”} After doing this...
  7. cannot use AppxPackage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot use AppxPackage: when I use This Command " Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} "To Install Microsoft Store The Following Error Is Shown Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path...
  8. How to reinstall appxpackage when the powershell not working?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to reinstall appxpackage when the powershell not working?: As I always do with running administrator in powershell, and removing whole appxpackage using command: get-appxpackage ++ remove-appxpackage after that will reinstall specific apps example like Microsoft store using command: Get-AppxPackage -allusers...
  9. Powershell Get-AppxPackage command not recognized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell Get-AppxPackage command not recognized: I'm using Windows 10 Pro. In powershell run as administrator when I try to run this command: Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$$_.InstallLocation\ I get this error: Get-AppxPackage : The term 'Get-AppxPackage' is not recognized as the name...
  10. Unable to use get-appxpackage command in powershell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to use get-appxpackage command in powershell: While using the command I get this: [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/unable-to-use-get-appxpackage-command-in/215276a3-d0dc-4673-99f0-c8102ddee597