Windows 10: how to install program InetCInt.dll

Discus and support how to install program InetCInt.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to install program InetCInt.dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by how to install program, Apr 11, 2020.

1. how to install program InetCInt.dll

how to install program InetCInt.dll

:)

how to install program, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 11, 2020
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Apr 11, 2020
  4. how to install program InetCInt.dll

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

how to install program InetCInt.dll

1. how to install program InetCInt.dll - Similar Threads - install program InetCInt

2. DLL makes the program not download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL makes the program not download.: Hello. I would like to ask you a question about DLL.I was about to download the program which is named "logisim-evolution", which can provide us the logical circuit in computer.I could download logisim-evolution setup program, but when executing the program and download extra...
  3. how to install a msvcp100.dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a msvcp100.dll file: Hi Can anyone help me, I recently installed a new programme which refuses to run because of Error missing MSVCP100.dll file.Where can I get one from and how do I install it.Thankyou....
  4. how to install a msvcp100.dll file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install a msvcp100.dll file: Hi Can anyone help me, I recently installed a new programme which refuses to run because of Error missing MSVCP100.dll file.Where can I get one from and how do I install it.Thankyou....
  5. How to add a dll into a program folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add a dll into a program folder?: WIndows 10 Home, Version 21H1AdministratorTo use a certain program, I need to add a dll file into the program folder.In the past, I could just drag the dll into the folder, or copy-paste.After the recent latest Windows Update, this is denyed - constantly asking for extra...
  6. Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing: Having problem installing Origin after a ”clean” re-install of Win10. Same problem on two laptops. I have tried install the x64 file from link below without success. Anyone that can help me with this issue?...
  7. Certain Programs Will Not Install MSVCR100.dll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Certain Programs Will Not Install MSVCR100.dll: i am having this issue where i can not install certain apps, programmes or .exe files on my computer. i get this message when i try and install. a box pops up saying "System Error" "The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try...
  8. Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing?: Hi, having issues with missing dll files when trying to install Origin client on windows 10. Have tried reinstalling visuall c++ redistributable, but no luck. Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks...
  9. Missing dll file when installing program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing dll file when installing program: I have tried to install a copy of epubor ultimate converter and when I go to run it it tells me that msvcr120.dll is missing. Do I just get hold of the same file from a similar machine and install it ? Some tutorials I have seen refer to installing it in System32 folder. As...
  10. Missing dll file when installing program

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing dll file when installing program: I have tried to install a copy of epubor ultimate converter and when I go to run it it tells me that msvcr120.dll is missing. Do I just get hold of the same file from a similar machine and install it ? Some tutorials I have seen refer to installing it in System32 folder. As...