Windows 10: How to install quicktime codecs on Windows 10

Discus and support How to install quicktime codecs on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Adobe After Effects CC and I'm not able to render in h.264 for example because the codecs usually coming with quicktime are missing. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by omena, Oct 20, 2016.

1. omena Win User

How to install quicktime codecs on Windows 10

I'm using Adobe After Effects CC and I'm not able to render in h.264 for example because the codecs usually coming with quicktime are missing. The quicktime alternative doesn't work on windows 10 and when I installed the official quicktime the error message that quicktime is not installed still came to AE. I wonder where I can get the codecs? Otherwise the Adobe video editing products are almost useless on windows 10. edit: firewall prevented AE from finding QT codecs. Problem solved!

:)

omena, Oct 20, 2016
  2. migget Win User

pc suite>view mutlimedia//crashing//stops responding /

This might be codec problem. PC Suite's multimedia applications uses at least QuickTime codecs. Make sure that you have the latest codecs. At least install latest QuickTime.

migget, Oct 20, 2016
  3. Carn't play realplayer videos

Ok here are your problems:

1) The N80 only plays RM or RMVB videos that are RealVideo 8,9 or 10 version and are QVGA, QCIF or CIF resolution (320x240, 176x144 or 352x288) and the bitrate is 128 or less.

2) The N80 records videos either in 3GP or MP4 format, RealPlayer for the PC doesn't support these codecs if they are not installed in Windows. By default they are not, so you need to get them. The easiest thing to do is to download Quicktime 7 as Quicktime
    plays both formats, install quicktime and use quicktime to play your M80 videos. If you must use realplayer you need to download a suitable MPEG-4 codec for windows like ffmpeg. I don't know how to add 3GP support for RealPlayer.

Hope this helps.

el_loco---01, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Steve C, Oct 21, 2016
Thema:

1. How to install quicktime codecs on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - install quicktime codecs

2. Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10: HiI need to video myself on a conference call and I have no idea how to do this. A friend suggested quicktime but I thought this was an Apple product? WHat is the best version for Windows 10? Thanks in advance* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  3. Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Equivalent of Quicktime for Windows 10: HiI need to video myself on a conference call and I have no idea how to do this. A friend suggested quicktime but I thought this was an Apple product? WHat is the best version for Windows 10? Thanks in advance* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  4. How to check installed Codecs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to check installed Codecs on Windows 10: [ATTACH]In this article, we will describe how to check installed Codecs on Windows 10. In the word codec, the first two letters stand for compression and the last three letters stand for decompression. Hence, a codec is a computer program that is used for the compression and...
  5. quicktime replacement?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    quicktime replacement?: I have some ancient Rosetta Stone CD-ROMS. The application requires Quicktime I think tries to download when I put application cd in and there is a quicktime icon on the cd. I hear from Rosetta that the CD may only work with Windows98 or WindowsXP. I have Windows 10 I...
  6. Adobe CS2 Quicktime Player on Windows 10?

Adobe CS2 Quicktime Player on Windows 10?: Hello! I have downloaded - we need it for the training - Adobe CS2. The installation wizard now says that I would need QuickTime 6... Do I need this if I want to use it on my LspTop with Windows 10? Or do I need to download any alternative to Quicktime? Thanks again...
  7. How to install video codec WMvideo Decoder Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install video codec WMvideo Decoder Windows 10?: Hello, I have been trying to run this terrible game called Resident evil 3 and the game freezes up at the logo exe stopped working. There was a message says I need to download video codec WMvideo Decoder? I want to download it from Microsoft website and not other places as...
  8. How to install QuickTime & play MOV video files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install QuickTime & play MOV video files in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]QuickTime is a proprietary video format from Apple. It was supported on Windows till recently until Apple decided not to anymore. So how do you play QuickTime videos in Windows 10? There are a couple of ways to do it, [...] This post How to install QuickTime...
  9. Quicktime Codec Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quicktime Codec Security: I uninstalled Quicktime due to security advice on this forum. I now find some old photo programs will not start since they cannot find Quicktime. I found one work around is to install the latest version of Quicktime but not to install the Quicktime Player - see the install...
  10. Quicktime

Quicktime: Hi there again. I am battling to find and install quicktime for Win 10 64bit. I have a .mov file I would like to watch, The picture is clear but it has no sound? Anyone out there with advice or better still a working link to get what I need? Would appreciate any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quicktime codecs windows 10

2. quicktime codec for windows 10

3. How to install quicktime codecs on Windows 10

4. cant install quicktime codec windows 10,
  5. codec quicktime windows 10,
  6. quicktime codec windows 10,
  7. How to install quicktime H.264 Video codec in After Effects,
  8. how can i find out codec of quicktime movie,
  9. windows 10 quicktime codec,
  10. quicktime h264 codec windows 10