Windows 10: How to install right Realtek UAD drivers for Lenovo Legion Y540

Discus and support How to install right Realtek UAD drivers for Lenovo Legion Y540 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I've bought new lenovo laptop and when i installed windows it automaticly installed all drivers, but I have problems with audio. In device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AntonioB, Dec 7, 2019.

1. AntonioB Win User

How to install right Realtek UAD drivers for Lenovo Legion Y540

So I've bought new lenovo laptop and when i installed windows it automaticly installed all drivers, but I have problems with audio. In device manager it says that i have Realtek(R) audio driver, not Realtek High Definition Audio driver. I tried installing newest drivery, official lenovo drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing seems to work. Also i dont have HD Audio manager, nor i can access Realtek Audio Console from microsoft store. Any Help pls?

:)

AntonioB, Dec 7, 2019
  2. erpster4 Win User

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

well Christyles, ASRock has these 8750.1 UAD drivers on their web site though they are listed for newer boards and are not listed nor "cataloged" for "older" boards like the one you're using (8750 UAD SBC5, 8750 UAD RTK) - these were released several days ago.
    Edit 9/18 - this just in - 8750 UAD DTS posted 9/18/2019 on ASRock's web site

here's what a UAD driver looks like when installed properly (and having the Realtek audio console app, downloaded & installed from github rather than from the MS store - I'm using generic 8787.1 UAD driver on my bedroom pc - 8787.1 uad generic obtained from github)

How to install right Realtek UAD drivers for Lenovo Legion Y540 [​IMG]

erpster4, Dec 7, 2019
  3. mark7 Win User
    Modding Realtek + Dolby Home Theater driver to install on any laptop

So, my laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520) uses the Realtek audio driver, which comes in combination with the Dolby Audio (DAX2) app. However, I don't like the official driver for my laptop much (distorted sound), so I would like to install a different driver. I've tried downloading the audio drivers for some of the Thinkpad models, which come bundled with Dolby Home Theater or Advanced Audio. However, when I install such a driver on my laptop, I do not get the Dolby Home Theater functionality or app. I've also tried editing those Thinkpad drivers' .inf file by adding my sound chip Hardware ID to the list of supported audio devices. But still I do not get Dolby Home Theater.

So, is there a way to mod those Thinkpad drivers (or some other drivers) to get Dolby Home Theater funcionality along with the Realtek Control Panel? I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

mark7, Dec 7, 2019
  4. erpster4 Win User

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

no. you first install the UAD drivers, restart your computer [that part is crucial] and then go to this specific Microsoft store link (thankfully MSI has bookmarked this link on their utility downloads page) and install the Realtek audio console

reminder: this is how the Realtek UAD driver looks like when installed completely (there is a Software Components section in Device Manager that lists the Realtek "software" components; when already installed, these components may be updated individually; 3rd party enhancements like Creative, Nahimic, Dolby, Maxxaudio may also be listed in Software Components section if UAD drivers contain these 3rd party enhancements)

erpster4, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How to install right Realtek UAD drivers for Lenovo Legion Y540 - Similar Threads - install right Realtek

2. My Lenovo Legion Y540 is having system issues on Windows 11 and doesn't show the internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Legion Y540 is having system issues on Windows 11 and doesn't show the internet...: My Lenovo Legion Y540 has been having issues lately connecting to the internet. It first started having issues around 2 weeks ago and I have been trying to do various things to fix it. I was able to fix it temporarily for the first week but the internet kept disappearing, so...
  3. My Lenovo Legion Y540 is having system issues on Windows 11 and doesn't show the internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo Legion Y540 is having system issues on Windows 11 and doesn't show the internet...: My Lenovo Legion Y540 has been having issues lately connecting to the internet. It first started having issues around 2 weeks ago and I have been trying to do various things to fix it. I was able to fix it temporarily for the first week but the internet kept disappearing, so...
  4. Lenovo legion Y540 Keyboard not working after windows 11 recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo legion Y540 Keyboard not working after windows 11 recent update: I have a lenovo legion Y540. I have been using windows 11 for the past 2 months, couple of days back system installed some new updates for windows 11 overnight post that laptop's inbuilt keyboard has stopped working but the keyboard is working in BIOS and external keyboard...
  5. Lenovo legion Y540 Keyboard not working after windows 11 recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo legion Y540 Keyboard not working after windows 11 recent update: I have a lenovo legion Y540. I have been using windows 11 for the past 2 months, couple of days back system installed some new updates for windows 11 overnight post that laptop's inbuilt keyboard has stopped working but the keyboard is working in BIOS and external keyboard...
  6. Uninstalling Realtek UAD and installing fresh drivers (HDA)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalling Realtek UAD and installing fresh drivers (HDA): Hey there! Is there a way to uninstall completely current Realtek Audio driver and install fresh one from our site, from here? Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2] I'm not a fan of this UAD driver, want to change to legacy one, if there is a option to do such thing If...
  7. Determine the DCH (UAD) Realtek driver needed for your Audio

Determine the DCH (UAD) Realtek driver needed for your Audio: Although discussed and implemented long before, starting from early 2018, a new type of Windows drivers has become the de facto standard for new PCs. The DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) drivers. Windows DCH Drivers are driver packages that will...
  8. How to install right Realtek UAD drivers for Lenovo Legion Y540

How to install right Realtek UAD drivers for Lenovo Legion Y540: So I've bought new lenovo laptop and when i installed windows it automaticly installed all drivers, but I have problems with audio. In device manager it says that i have Realtek(R) audio driver, not Realtek High Definition Audio driver. I tried installing newest drivery,...
  9. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!: Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the store. I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In...
  10. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!: Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In looking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. realtek audio console for lenovo y540

3. Realtek dch

4. realtek hd audio manager for legion,
  5. speakers realtek driver lenovo y540,
  6. realtek hd audio legion y540,
  7. realtek equalizer legion y540,
  8. hd audio in lenovo y540,
  9. lenovo legion hd audio driver,
  10. lenovo legion y540 realtek drivers