Windows 10: How to install/side-load app from raw files?

Discus and support How to install/side-load app from raw files? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So there is an app that used to be on the store, not anymore, but I was able to go into the WinApps directory and pull all its files. But how do I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FirestormDangerDash, Jan 3, 2021.

1. How to install/side-load app from raw files?

So there is an app that used to be on the store, not anymore, but I was able to go into the WinApps directory and pull all its files. But how do I get about getting them onto other machines? Dropping them into the directory obviously doesnt just make it work. And I dont see any type of side load option from the files themselves.

Im thinking about "repackaging" them as a UWP file but again no idea how to do that either.

submitted by /u/FirestormDangerDash
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FirestormDangerDash, Jan 3, 2021

2. Raw viewer app

I'm attempting to purchase a Windows 10 tablet but have been told that to load, view and save RAW file images (eg. Canon CR2 file) I will need a RAW viewer app. which is Microsoft certified. How do I find out which apps are certified....is there a current
    list of available apps ?

Claretjohn, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Raw viewer app

AugustoSilva4, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Martmcd Win User

How to install/side-load app from raw files?

assign .raw files to Adobe Photoshop

try this

right click on a .raw file and select open with

tick the "always use this app to open .raw files" box

click More apps

scroll to the bottom of the list and click on look for another app on this pc

navigate to the executable file for Adobe photoshop and click Open

Martmcd, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

How to install/side-load app from raw files?

1. How to install/side-load app from raw files? - Similar Threads - install side load

2. HDD file recovery from RAW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD file recovery from RAW: hello, I am trying to find a way of retrieving files from a laptop HDD that appears to have changed to RAW? it doesn't show up on computer management on a working pc using an adapter. I have attached a picture in command prompt in the hope that someone can let me know what...
  3. HDD file recovery from RAW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HDD file recovery from RAW: hello, I am trying to find a way of retrieving files from a laptop HDD that appears to have changed to RAW? it doesn't show up on computer management on a working pc using an adapter. I have attached a picture in command prompt in the hope that someone can let me know what...
  4. Snapped side by side windows load away from side of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snapped side by side windows load away from side of screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GorrakSmashSkull [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tq8pyd/snapped_side_by_side_windows_load_away_from_side/
  5. How to open Raw files with photo built-in app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to open Raw files with photo built-in app?: HiI have a lot of CR3 Raw files that in the image is clear. I want to convert my CR3 files to JPG on Windows so that I can easily open them with the photo built-in app.I know there are third-party software such as Adobe Photoshop, FastRawViewer or RawTherapee can do that, but...
  6. How to open Raw files with photo built-in app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open Raw files with photo built-in app?: HiI have a lot of CR3 Raw files that in the image is clear. I want to convert my CR3 files to JPG on Windows so that I can easily open them with the photo built-in app.I know there are third-party software such as Adobe Photoshop, FastRawViewer or RawTherapee can do that, but...
  7. How to open Raw files with photo built-in app?

8. How to open Raw files with built-in photo app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to open Raw files with built-in photo app?: HiI have a lot of CR3 Raw files that in the image is clear. I want to convert my CR3 files to JPG on Windows so that I can easily open them with the photo built-in app.I know there are third-party software such as Adobe Photoshop, FastRawViewer or RawTherapee can do that, but...
  9. How to open Raw files with built-in photo app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open Raw files with built-in photo app?: HiI have a lot of CR3 Raw files that in the image is clear. I want to convert my CR3 files to JPG on Windows so that I can easily open them with the photo built-in app.I know there are third-party software such as Adobe Photoshop, FastRawViewer or RawTherapee can do that, but...
  10. How to open Raw files with built-in photo app?