Windows 10: How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MS store confirm i own the sky news app but i do not know how to load it on to my laptop ***Modified title from: Microsoft store***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ouchie, Apr 29, 2019.

1. ouchie Win User

How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store?

MS store confirm i own the sky news app but i do not know how to load it on to my laptop

***Modified title from: Microsoft store***

:)

ouchie, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - install Sky news

2. Can't install application from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install application from Microsoft Store.: I need to install GlideX application from Microsoft Store, when i click install, it download its and then says: "There has been an error".In details error code is Code: 0x80073CF6I tried reseting microsoft store application with MSReset, reinstalling it though with the same...
  3. Can't install application from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install application from Microsoft Store.: I need to install GlideX application from Microsoft Store, when i click install, it download its and then says: "There has been an error".In details error code is Code: 0x80073CF6I tried reseting microsoft store application with MSReset, reinstalling it though with the same...
  4. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  5. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  6. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Installing the application from to Microsoft store for the child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing the application from to Microsoft store for the child: I would like to ask how I could solve the problem with installation of application from Microsoft store in my child account.The application which I want to install need parent permission. I get the email to approve the installation, however I clicked on approve later and now...
  8. Installing the application from to Microsoft store for the child

Installing the application from to Microsoft store for the child: I would like to ask how I could solve the problem with installation of application from Microsoft store in my child account.The application which I want to install need parent permission. I get the email to approve the installation, however I clicked on approve later and now...
  9. Installing the application from to Microsoft store for the child

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

Applications will not install in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the internet so far has helped with that problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sky not up to date issue email windows phone