Windows 10: How to install Skype appxbundle without Windows Store?

Discus and support How to install Skype appxbundle without Windows Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, We use Skype classic version 7.40.32.103 and we saw the message said it will be discontinued soon. We disabled Windows store on our Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johnny_Homing, Jul 18, 2018.

1. How to install Skype appxbundle without Windows Store?

Hi,

We use Skype classic version 7.40.32.103 and we saw the message said it will be discontinued soon. We disabled Windows store on our Windows 10 pro version 1709 for all users.

I cannot find any msi package for the latest version 8.25.0.5. But i managed to download the appxbundle of Skype from the Windows store, i tried install it using the powershell commands below but no luck,

Add-AppxPackage -register "Folder path\Microsoft.SkypeApp_12.1815.210.0_neutral___kzf8qxf38zg5c.AppxBundle" -DisableDevelopmentMode

Add-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online -PackagePath "Folder path\Microsoft.SkypeApp_12.1815.210.0_neutral___kzf8qxf38zg5c.AppxBundle" -SkipLicense

powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -NoProfile -Command "Add-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online Microsoft.SkypeApp_12.1815.210.0_neutral___kzf8qxf38zg5c.AppxBundle -SkipLicense"

Any idea how to deploy the Windows Store version Skype using powershell, with Windows store disabled?

Thanks!

:)

Johnny_Homing, Jul 18, 2018

2. Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 18, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 18, 2018
  4. How to install Skype appxbundle without Windows Store?

Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

How to install Skype appxbundle without Windows Store?

1. How to install Skype appxbundle without Windows Store? - Similar Threads - install Skype appxbundle

2. Installing .appxbundle files on another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing .appxbundle files on another drive: Hi. I want to install an appxbundle file on another drive because my C drive is full and you know it just has 38 GB Storage Space when it's empty of everything... so I can't install the file in this drive at all.Now is there anyway to install it on another drive?Note: I can...
  3. Installing .appxbundle files on another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing .appxbundle files on another drive: Hi. I want to install an appxbundle file on another drive because my C drive is full and you know it just has 38 GB Storage Space when it's empty of everything... so I can't install the file in this drive at all.Now is there anyway to install it on another drive?Note: I can...
  4. Can I update Windows 11 store apps installed with .appx or .appxbundle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I update Windows 11 store apps installed with .appx or .appxbundle?: Can I update Windows 11 store apps installed with .appx or .appxbundle? I'm asking because I can't update an app with Google Play Store which are downloaded by .APK or .xapk....
  5. Can I update Windows 11 store apps installed with .appx or .appxbundle?

Can I update Windows 11 store apps installed with .appx or .appxbundle?: Can I update Windows 11 store apps installed with .appx or .appxbundle? I'm asking because I can't update an app with Google Play Store which are downloaded by .APK or .xapk....
  6. AppxBundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppxBundle: How do you run a AppxBundle with powershell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appxbundle/68b1387b-c753-47f3-80f1-6d99dceed984
  7. AppxBundle

AppxBundle: How do you run a AppxBundle with powershell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appxbundle/68b1387b-c753-47f3-80f1-6d99dceed984
  8. AppxBundle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. how to Installing apps without windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to Installing apps without windows store: Hello sir, I am from india I am studying +1 subject: how to install apps without using windows store in windows surface rt 8.1 I want to install Microsoft edge . when I downloading anything from internet explorer it shows it cant run in this pc....
  10. Skype installing on windows 10 without permission

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Skype installing on windows 10 without permission: I rarely shut down my computer but today when i did and turned it back on i saw a skype icon. No one touches this computer but me, so is this just windows stealth installing stuff? submitted by /u/the_manin_black [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype 12.1815.210.0.appxbundle

2. skype 12.1815.210.0 download

3. skype appxbundle

4. microsoft.skypeapp_12.1815 appxbundle