Windows 10: How to install sql version 3.5.1.0 into GAC

Discus and support How to install sql version 3.5.1.0 into GAC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to download an app, but getting an alert that"system update required." It says " unable to install or run the application . The application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexLiew2, Mar 18, 2019.

1. AlexLiew2 Win User

How to install sql version 3.5.1.0 into GAC

I am trying to download an app, but getting an alert that"system update required." It says " unable to install or run the application . The application requires that assembly system.data.sqlserverCe Version 3.5.1.0 be installed in the global assembly cache(GAC) first, Please Contact your system administrator

:)

AlexLiew2, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Cumulative Update #1 for SQL Server 2016 SP1

Source: Cumulative Update #1 for SQL Server 2016 SP1 | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Cumulative Update #3 for SQL Server 2014 SP2

Source: Cumulative Update #3 for SQL Server 2014 SP2 | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How to install sql version 3.5.1.0 into GAC - Similar Threads - install sql version

2. How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: This laptop supports 2 drives. I recently added a second drive internal and then just had to perform a clean install of windows 11.For some reason it first tried to install on the secondary drive and now the drives numbers are messed up, ie reversed; so I want to do exactly...
  3. How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: This laptop supports 2 drives. I recently added a second drive internal and then just had to perform a clean install of windows 11.For some reason it first tried to install on the secondary drive and now the drives numbers are messed up, ie reversed; so I want to do exactly...
  4. How to switch my GPU 0 to GPU 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch my GPU 0 to GPU 1: Hey there!Recently, I installed new software for my AMD GPU. So I realized that my actually GPU AMD Radeon RX 6600 is GPU 0, meaning it was barely being used when I was playing and actually my AMD Radeon Graphics where GPU 1, so they where the main/primary GPU. I tried to...
  5. How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: Hi, I bought a Desktop it came with M.2 MVME PCIe SSD and HDD . the win10 is in the SSD . But the SSD is listed as disk1 and the HDD listed as disk0 in Disk Management. In general it's functioning OK, but today when I installed the Adata SSD Tool Box for maintenance...
  6. How do I switch disk 1 to being disk 0, and disk 0 to being disk 1?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I switch disk 1 to being disk 0, and disk 0 to being disk 1?: I'd heard it's best practice to install Windows on disk 0, and I wanted it on my NVMe SSD and not my 4 TB HDD. So, I only connected the SSD so it would be disk 0. However, after that went smoothly and the C drive was on my SSD, things went downhill. After I shut off the...
  7. Version of SQL Server - how to find?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version of SQL Server - how to find?: Windows 10 - how to find the version of the installed SQL-Server? [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/version-of-sql-server-how-to-find/9a351dca-c410-4dd2-9c44-07e72910f52a
  8. SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (KB3045305) fails to install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (KB3045305) fails to install...: ...every day for the last number of years. Should I do something about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server-2008-service-pack-3-kb3045305-fails-to/46facefb-0a65-4cb9-958d-c39ec739cc2b
  9. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?: How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-disk-1-and-disk-0-or-how-take-the/3eed52f7-3b97-42c9-af39-f5b6a9afccc7
  10. Update SQL server version!

in Windows 10 Support
    Update SQL server version!: I have 2 computers, a laptop and a desktop, the laptop has SQL 2012 and the Desktop has SQL 2014 with the latest update. I have a program which requires that the SQL versions match, but could not get the laptop to accept the SQL 2014 version. It failed with the message to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gac 3.5.1.0