Windows 10: How to install the cangjie typing software

Discus and support How to install the cangjie typing software in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, How to install the cang jie typing software? Thanks ! Best Regards, Andre So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andre Woon Fung So, Jun 25, 2019.

1. How to install the cangjie typing software

To whom it may concern,

How to install the cang jie typing software?

Thanks !

Best Regards,

Andre So

:)

Andre Woon Fung So, Jun 25, 2019
  2. ReeErs Win User

How do I delete my input history in Cangjie (Changjie) input method?

I am currently using Cangjie (Changjie) on Windows 10 for Chinese input.

Recently I found out that, when I am using the on-screen keyboard, the bar of candidate words always shows phrases I've typed earlier.

I would like to know how I can erase this input history.

I tried the following:

• Turning off "Show text suggestions as I type"
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the Cangjie IME
    • Turning off "Prompt Associated phrases of the input character" in the Cangjie options page
    • Turning off "getting to know me" in Privacy
    But none of them is working. I can still see my input history in the candidate words bar when I type.

I tried searching on the Internet but got no results. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone here can tell me how to do this.

Thank you very much!

R.

ReeErs, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Where can I download New Cangjie Chinese input system for Windows 10?

Hi there!

As far as I can remember, there were two Cangjie input methods available for download in Windows 7. I prefer New Cangjie between these two, since New Cangjie has better prediction and correction functionality for Chinese phrases.

However, this input method is no available in Windows 10. There is only one Cangjie input method in Win10, and it's not configurable. It even fails to recognize the common term like "血小板" (platelet) without extra manual adjustment.

Is there a place to download New Cangjie to replace the Cangjie version in the current Windows10?

Thank you.

Chunyi Chen

ChunyiChen, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Depth Win User

How to install the cangjie typing software

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

How to install the cangjie typing software

1. How to install the cangjie typing software - Similar Threads - install cangjie typing

2. Best Type of Outdoor Vendor Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Type of Outdoor Vendor Software: Greetings. I will be starting to sell some products on street corners and have hired 4 others to work for me and do the same. Does anyone know the best apps / programs that would allow us all to make mobile transactions with our smart phones ( cash, card, apps, etc. ) that...
  3. Keyboard typing and software bug issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard typing and software bug issues: My keyboard start typing strange words e as é or ë , ē and c as ç etc. And it's happening both in virtual keyboard and laptop inbuilt keyboard and whenever I connect any external keyboard then also do the same problem. And whenever keyboard start doing this problem one bug...
  4. Keyboard typing and software bug issues

Keyboard typing and software bug issues: My keyboard start typing strange words e as é or ë , ē and c as ç etc. And it's happening both in virtual keyboard and laptop inbuilt keyboard and whenever I connect any external keyboard then also do the same problem. And whenever keyboard start doing this problem one bug...
  5. How do I get my already installed software to show up when I type in the "Type here to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get my already installed software to show up when I type in the "Type here to...: Long story short, I have 2 drives in my computer, on one I just keep my windows files, and on the other, I keep my downloaded files, games, files, and software. Not I've recently reinstalled windows on my drive with windows on it. Now when I search for software that I've...
  6. How to install the software into a standard account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install the software into a standard account?: I have 2 accounts, an administrator account and a standard account. I have heard that a standard account can block viruses, but why do I install software that always requires installation to an administrator account and not a standard account? If the software always...
  7. software installation

software installation: I have just bought a CD of MS office 2016, trying to install it on my laptop but problem is ,set up file or installer is not working.When I click on the setup file windows defender says malware of virus exist ,so it can't be open.Now what can I do?...
  8. How to install video editing software

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install video editing software: I am installing sony vegas pro in my computer but iam getting some prblem in installing the software. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-video-editing-software/9a9ad2a3-400d-49a2-97e6-2538c694e94e
  9. you talk it types software

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    you talk it types software: 1/24/2019. Hello. Does Microsoft or a very reliable company have a "you talk it types software"? Thank you. Vic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-talk-it-types-software/98da88c6-31b8-49b4-af5d-26c01b82b15b"
  10. Installing software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing software: Could you explain me why UAC enables a program to be installed on my computer, even if I answer 'no' when it asks me 'Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your PC?'. I don’t want my son can install programs without my permission, but if this issue persists he...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft cangjie input

2. install canjie on windows 10

3. cangjie input install windows 10

4. install microsoft changjie,
  5. how to install cangjie input method win 10,
  6. How do I enable Cangjie input in WIndows 10,
  7. install cangjie,
  8. how to add cang jie to the computer