Windows 10: How to install the latest Servicing Stack Update manually

Discus and support How to install the latest Servicing Stack Update manually in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I got a Windows Update error since last month May 2021. The error is "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." I'd like to try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dolpha, Jun 6, 2021.

1. dolpha Win User

How to install the latest Servicing Stack Update manually

Hi,I got a Windows Update error since last month May 2021. The error is "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." I'd like to try installing the Servicing Stack Update manually and see if this can fix the issue. I think the latest one is 2021-05 Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB5003364 as I use Windows 10 x64, but for some reasons, I'm not able to download the installation file. Nothing happens when I try to download it. I wonder if I'm missing something. Please let me know if manually installing the latest Servicing Stack Upda

:)

dolpha, Jun 6, 2021

2. servicing stack updates

Hi Neville,

Servicing stack updates are not listed in the Update History. A workaround is to install the newest cumulative update, which requires your device to have the latest servicing stack update Installed. If it says the update is not applicable provided it is for
    your version and architecture, it probably would mean you do not have the latest SSU.

Hope that helps.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 6, 2021
  3. servicing stack updates

Servicing stack updates are not listed in the Update History.

nevillematthews1, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Tom Allen Win User

Servicing stack updates

Is KB 4498523 really the latest stack update for W10 19-03 as listed ?

This is an earlier KB number shown as superceding KB 4500109.

Tom Allen, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

1. How to install the latest Servicing Stack Update manually - Similar Threads - install latest Servicing

2. windows update service stack 10.0.19041.925

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update service stack 10.0.19041.925: HiEver since windows update service stack 10.0.19041.925 has been installed my laptop doesn't start. I have to wait one or two days to be able start it again. I can't uninstall this update either, it doesn't give me the choice to uninstall. I wish to uninstall it or Microsoft...
  3. How to manual install updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to manual install updates?: My pc is locking into a perpetual update screen when restarting my pc. It will go through a couple rounds of listing a percentage, then almost like a circle of death, the load screen will show a spinning circle for over an hour with no percentage listed. I'm in my third round...
  4. Service Stack Update Confusion

Service Stack Update Confusion: Is this something I need to be updating manually on my Windows 10 machine or is this getting updated every time I use Windows Update. If this must be done manually, how do I know what current version is running on my computer so I can decide if I need to upgrade in the first...
  5. Servicing Stack Update Question

Servicing Stack Update Question: Hello. I am working with a brand new PC with Windows 10 version 1903. I have not done any Windows Updates yet. I know that a Servicing Stack update is required - KB4521863. Since I have not done any updates yet, will this Servicing Stack update automatically update …...
  6. Servicing stack updates

Servicing stack updates: Is KB 4498523 really the latest stack update for W10 19-03 as listed ? This is an earlier KB number shown as superceding KB 4500109. Tom Allen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/servicing-stack-updates/4e0c9363-ad1e-4520-989b-e36f16bef8af
  7. servicing stack updates

servicing stack updates: where do i see if the latest stack update has been installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/servicing-stack-updates/b98e52e1-c0c1-4473-b41c-b63543c72241
  8. Servicing stack update

Servicing stack update: Why 2019-02 Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4485447) take so much long time to download ? I am downloading this for several hours and it is still 0 percent....
  9. Current Servicing stack update (SSU) can not be installed

Current Servicing stack update (SSU) can not be installed: I understand the KB4070788 is needed to install Windows 10 1809 update. How ever when I try to install it I get an error message that says "Windows Update Standalone Installer - The update is not applicable to your computer." Is there a fix? Am using the correct...
  10. How to install updates manually?

How to install updates manually?: I have started Windows 1809 update. But the internet connection was quite slow so I shutdown my system at 48% (downloaded). But when I have turned on my system to continue downloading, it says "You're up to date".[ATTACH] But when I checked the update history it shows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB5003364 download