Windows 10: How to install the New Intel Driver

Discus and support How to install the New Intel Driver in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey, guys! I am having trouble downloading Intel's new beta driver. This one: Download Intel 7/8.1/10* [15.40]. A guy on Swtor recommended it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Masterofcards, Feb 23, 2016.

1. How to install the New Intel Driver

Hey, guys! I am having trouble downloading Intel's new beta driver. This one: Download Intel 7/8.1/10* [15.40].

A guy on Swtor recommended it for me. I've been having difficulties with games for the past few months including Swtor. He said I should try the beta driver. The problem is, whenever I try to install it, a ZIp file comes up. I don't really now how they work. The person told me to press extract, but then nothing happens. The file is on my computer, but I don't know what to do next. I have an Intel 4600.

:)

Masterofcards, Feb 23, 2016
  2. Soundbay Win User

if you love your Intel WiDi then PLEASE DON’T upgrade to windows 10

Hi they may have fixed this with the new intel driver

intel nuc d54250wyk

intel advanced-n 6235

true it didn't see it when upgraded to windows 10, but installed driver version 6.0.57.0

but the proof is in the pudding, as to see how well and how long it'll work, fixes don't always stay fixed

Soundbay, Feb 23, 2016
  3. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Feb 23, 2016
  4. How to install the New Intel Driver

I did not mean to mark this as solved.

edit: nevermind, I found the button to unmark as solved.

Masterofcards, Feb 24, 2016
  5. bobkn Win User
    A Zip archive acts like a folder (in Windows 7 and later). Just double click it, and you'll see a folder. You can extract the folder by left clicking and dragging it wherever. (The desktop is OK.) After the folder is extracted, you'll find a Setup file inside it.

I hope the new drivers help.

bobkn, Feb 24, 2016
  6. I found setup.exe. When I clicked it, what popped up was a small window with an "x" on it, and nothing happened.

7. bobkn Win User
    Did you extract the stuff first? You may not be able to run setup.exe from within the Zip file.

bobkn, Feb 24, 2016
  8. How to install the New Intel Driver

Well, I clicked the "extract" button from within the Zip file, and the stuff were on my desktop. Does that count?

9. Masterofcards, Feb 25, 2016
  10. bobkn Win User
    Yes.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to install the New Intel Driver

1. How to install the New Intel Driver - Similar Threads - install Intel Driver

2. Can't install Intel Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Intel Drivers: hi when i try to install intel drivers on my Skytech Shiva Gaming PC when i run the intel Installer i receive error code 8 No driver was found that can be installed on the current device. and if i try to install it manually in device manager i get error code 31 This device is...
  3. Can't install Intel Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Intel Drivers: hi when i try to install intel drivers on my Skytech Shiva Gaming PC when i run the intel Installer i receive error code 8 No driver was found that can be installed on the current device. and if i try to install it manually in device manager i get error code 31 This device is...
  4. Intel Driver is stuck installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Driver is stuck installing: I saw that I had two driver updates available through the Intel Driver and Support app, so I clicked on it and downloaded the two driver updates. Then I clicked on install on only one of them which was an accident really, but I didn't think it mattered, and now it's stuck on...
  5. Intel Driver is stuck installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Driver is stuck installing: I saw that I had two driver updates available through the Intel Driver and Support app, so I clicked on it and downloaded the two driver updates. Then I clicked on install on only one of them which was an accident really, but I didn't think it mattered, and now it's stuck on...
  6. intel driver updater not installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    intel driver updater not installing: Hi my intel driver updater is not working:log file :[35AC:3300][2021-08-18T18:00:14]i001: Burn v3.11.2.4516, Windows v10.0 Build 19042: Service Pack 0, path:...
  7. New Intel Management Engine Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Intel Management Engine Driver: New Intel Management Engine Driver Intel: Version:1909.12.0.1236 Detailed Description Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 8.1* and Windows® 10 Supporting SKL, KBL, and KBL-R Consumer and Corporate SKUs. This download is valid for the product(s) listed below....
  8. New Intel Ethernet Drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Intel Ethernet Drivers: Site: Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version 23.4 Download Link: Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version 23.4 Release Note 121873
  9. New Intel Ethernet Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Intel Ethernet Drivers: Site: Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version 23.4 Download Link: Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version 23.4 Release Note 121873
  10. installation of drivers for Intel HD4400

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    installation of drivers for Intel HD4400: Hi, I reinstalled Win10 the other day, but now windows update only install driver version 10.18.15.4248. I manage to install the latest driver provided by Intel by uninstalling the driver and rebooting to safe mode, and install the latest one. But when i reboot into...