Windows 10: How to install the os which was present ?

Discus and support How to install the os which was present ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed new ISO os. But now I want install same OS how to install the Sane OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VA323028, Oct 20, 2018.

1. VA323028 Win User

How to install the os which was present ?

I installed new ISO os. But now I want install same OS how to install the Sane OS

:)

VA323028, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Oct 20, 2018
  3. little cat, Oct 20, 2018
  4. How to install the os which was present ?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

How to install the os which was present ?

1. How to install the os which was present ? - Similar Threads - install was present

2. Installing m.2 ssd which contains a window os into a pc which also contains a window os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing m.2 ssd which contains a window os into a pc which also contains a window os: My laptop asus nitro 5 recently broke so i build a pc. I have installed windows 10 on my pc via sata ssd, and im thinking of sticking my m.2 ssd from my laptop into my pc because i still want the data inside it. Is it okay to turn on my pc if both ssd has a window os or will...
  3. Installing m.2 ssd which contains a window os into a pc which also contains a window os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing m.2 ssd which contains a window os into a pc which also contains a window os: My laptop asus nitro 5 recently broke so i build a pc. I have installed windows 10 on my pc via sata ssd, and im thinking of sticking my m.2 ssd from my laptop into my pc because i still want the data inside it. Is it okay to turn on my pc if both ssd has a window os or will...
  4. Installing m.2 ssd which contains a window os into a pc which also contains a window os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OS files present in both drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OS files present in both drives: I recently bought "DELL INSPIRON 3501 i5 11th gen" laptop. From yesterday onwards it started to run slow. And my cousin is saying that the OS files are present in both C Drive as well as D Drive. Please any one help me....
  6. Which OS version should I install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which OS version should I install?: My dad asked me to help fix up his old laptop, a Thinkpad SL400. It has been upgraded to an SSD and 4GB of RAM. However, the cpu is still the same (core 2 duo). He will be using the laptop for browsing, office apps, and zoom calls. What edition of Windows 10 should I...
  7. Networking, which OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking, which OS: Hi all, I run a small business, I have three windows enterprise pcs and one with windows xp as it still supports my windows ce 6.5 device, I have several staff members. I would like to have the ability to use one of the machines as a server for ALL of the machines so i...
  8. In which disk is installed my OS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In which disk is installed my OS?: I'm using my laptop for gaming. The HDD is 1TB and SSD is 237GB. So i have to constantly install and uninstall apps and games from the HHD that i use also for storage, mainly because i've noticed that even if the Hard disk is just half full if more than 3 games are installed,...
  9. Update wants to update office10 which is not present

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update wants to update office10 which is not present: Windows 2010 Build 18363.752 BACKGROUND: Used to be a MS partner, Office 2010 was installed under that subscription program several years ago. Had been installed in a virtual PC environment (Parallels) on a Mac, but had expired. Used Laplink to transport entire Windows...
  10. How to find out which Wireless Card is present in your laptop

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out which Wireless Card is present in your laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot about how your computer manages the network depends on the Wireless Card present and the driver version installed on your computer. There are some major manufacturers of these Wireless Cards on computers like Realtek, Qualcomm, Atheros, and more. [...]...