Windows 10: How to install the software into a standard account?

Discus and support How to install the software into a standard account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 2 accounts, an administrator account and a standard account. I have heard that a standard account can block viruses, but why do I install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThangPhun, Mar 15, 2020.

1. ThangPhun Win User

How to install the software into a standard account?

I have 2 accounts, an administrator account and a standard account. I have heard that a standard account can block viruses, but why do I install software that always requires installation to an administrator account and not a standard account? If the software always requires installation into an administrator account that is not a standard account, it is no longer possible to prevent viruses

:)

ThangPhun, Mar 15, 2020

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 15, 2020
  4. How to install the software into a standard account?

I don't have an administrator account and i have two accounts and they are both standard account.

Hi,

As per your description, I understand that you have two standard accounts in your computer and you want to convert the account to Administrator account.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the standard account to administrator and check if it helps.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Control panel’.
    • Locate ‘User Accounts’ and click on it.
    • Click on ‘Change your account type’ and check the option
      ‘Administrator’ then click on ‘Change account type’.
    • Now your account will be changed as Administrator account.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

How to install the software into a standard account?

1. How to install the software into a standard account? - Similar Threads - install software standard

2. Playing installed game on standard account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing installed game on standard account: Is it still safe and secure if I play genshin impact in standard account after windows OS and windows defender ends and didn't install any antivirus app?...
  3. Playing installed game on standard account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing installed game on standard account: Is it still safe and secure if I play genshin impact in standard account after windows OS and windows defender ends and didn't install any antivirus app?...
  4. Family Safety: Installing software as the parent/admin into the child/standard account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety: Installing software as the parent/admin into the child/standard account?: Hello! I've set up Family Safety. My child has a standard account in Windows 11 Pro, I have the admin account. How does one install software onto the child's account when Family Safety is turned on? I had to change his account to an admin account, restart, then install...
  5. Family Safety: Installing software as the parent/admin into the child/standard account?

Family Safety: Installing software as the parent/admin into the child/standard account?: Hello! I've set up Family Safety. My child has a standard account in Windows 11 Pro, I have the admin account. How does one install software onto the child's account when Family Safety is turned on? I had to change his account to an admin account, restart, then install...
  6. How do I prevent standard users from installing software?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I prevent standard users from installing software?: Hello,I'm attempting to set up a computer with two accounts. The first is an administrative account and the second is a standard account. The standard account is a part of my Microsoft family as a "child" account with parental restrictions. Since Microsoft only applies the...
  7. How do I prevent standard users from installing software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent standard users from installing software?: Hello,I'm attempting to set up a computer with two accounts. The first is an administrative account and the second is a standard account. The standard account is a part of my Microsoft family as a "child" account with parental restrictions. Since Microsoft only applies the...
  8. How do I prevent standard users from installing software?

9. how to create a standard account to administrative account ??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to create a standard account to administrative account ??: Hi! I have an standard account in my window 10 laptop and I want to create it as administrative account .I don`t find any solution plz help me in changing this .I have use command prompt also but when I type " net user administrator /active :yes " there come that "system...
  10. STandard Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    STandard Account: Why can't I have a Standard account, with my Microsoft account, I've read they are more secure than any other account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/defender_offline-protect_scanning-windows_10/standard-account/8aa263a5-3435-47e8-a3fe-e779dfdcd8bc