Windows 10: How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet...

Discus and support How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I have to install the windows , i downloaded it from microsoft official website and i create a bootable usb drive. my question it is if it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alex_630, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Alex_630 Win User

How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet...

Hello!

I have to install the windows , i downloaded it from microsoft official website and i create a bootable usb drive. my question it is if it is safe to install it with internet connection on or should i plugged out the cable of etherent and no connection it is more safe?

I reallt want to make a safe installation because viruses last time destroyed my PC

thanks!

:)

Alex_630, Jul 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 no internet connection in safe mode with networking.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following information to assist you better.

• Are you able to connect to the internet when the computer boots normally?

• Is there something specific that you are trying to do in safe mode?
    I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter and check if it helps:

• In search, type Troubleshooting

• Click on network and internet option.

• Click Internet connection

• Run the troubleshooter.

• Follow the on screen suggestions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Installing windows required connect to internet ?

When clean installing windows, there's a first step installation menu appear like copying files, installing updates etc. Does this process need internet connection ? Because my internet suddenly off, so i've to think it's will impact my installation.

mikelferdinan, Jul 28, 2019
  4. How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet...

Windows 10 no internet connection in safe mode with networking.

JimmyJackOh, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet...

1. How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet... - Similar Threads - install more safe

2. Can't install windows 11 without internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 without internet connection: I've made installation media on USB flash. Installed windows 11 and here goes "welcome screen" let's setup your computer...Oh no, you can't continue without Internet connection, use other device to get help. Funny part that computer has wifi6 adapter connected and drivers are...
  3. Can't install windows 11 without internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install windows 11 without internet connection: I've made installation media on USB flash. Installed windows 11 and here goes "welcome screen" let's setup your computer...Oh no, you can't continue without Internet connection, use other device to get help. Funny part that computer has wifi6 adapter connected and drivers are...
  4. how to connect computer to internet without pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect computer to internet without pin: how to connect computer to internet without pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-computer-to-internet-without-pin/b8611131-c56a-4f46-a911-2a013b6bfbfd
  5. how to connect computer to internet without pin

how to connect computer to internet without pin: how to connect computer to internet without pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-computer-to-internet-without-pin/b8611131-c56a-4f46-a911-2a013b6bfbfd
  6. How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?: Tried the oobe/bypassnro command in cmd and isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-without-internet/28cb10a9-a1d4-4ac6-8173-6f95fbab71d8
  7. How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?

How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?: Tried the oobe/bypassnro command in cmd and isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-without-internet/28cb10a9-a1d4-4ac6-8173-6f95fbab71d8
  8. Logging in without an internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logging in without an internet connection: So I recently changed my internet over, meaning my PC is not able to log in without a microsoft account, is there a way I can change my interney over to the new one, as I cannot find a way myself, everytime I press the network button that you would normally use to change over...
  9. Connected to internet unattended - safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Connected to internet unattended - safe?: I'm running 1607 windows 10 on one of my test machines and am aware of the Internet Off tool, but is there one which stops / blocks all internet activity if there's no activity for say more than 2 minutes? Zonealarm used to engage this lock on their products. Also, just...
  10. continue install without internet connection?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    continue install without internet connection?: i'm having wifi problems. i previously downloaded the windows 10 update and it was installing. had to abort. came back later and i want to find the downloaded windows 10 update to then install. i can only find the assistant that starts all over, with the download. but i have...