Windows 10: How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet...

Discus and support How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I have to install the windows , i downloaded it from microsoft official website and i create a bootable usb drive. my question it is if it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alex_630, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Alex_630 Win User

How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet...

Hello!

I have to install the windows , i downloaded it from microsoft official website and i create a bootable usb drive. my question it is if it is safe to install it with internet connection on or should i plugged out the cable of etherent and no connection it is more safe?

I reallt want to make a safe installation because viruses last time destroyed my PC

thanks!

:)

Alex_630, Jul 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 no internet connection in safe mode with networking.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following information to assist you better.

• Are you able to connect to the internet when the computer boots normally?

• Is there something specific that you are trying to do in safe mode?
    I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter and check if it helps:

• In search, type Troubleshooting

• Click on network and internet option.

• Click Internet connection

• Run the troubleshooter.

• Follow the on screen suggestions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Installing windows required connect to internet ?

When clean installing windows, there's a first step installation menu appear like copying files, installing updates etc. Does this process need internet connection ? Because my internet suddenly off, so i've to think it's will impact my installation.

mikelferdinan, Jul 28, 2019
  4. How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet...

Windows 10 no internet connection in safe mode with networking.

JimmyJackOh, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet...

1. How to install the Windows? It is more safe without internet connection or with internet... - Similar Threads - install more safe

2. How do I create a hotspot without an internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create a hotspot without an internet connection: Windows Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763. I wish to use my laptop/surface to share files via wifi to multiple devices ( streaming movies from my HDD). So I think I need to create a hotspot. Where I am using this is in the bush so there is no internet and I dont need it. How...
  3. No more internet connection after KB4483452 and KB4487044

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No more internet connection after KB4483452 and KB4487044: I just installed KB4483452 and KB4487044 and lost all internet capability. I need this computer working. The only way I could find to do this was to re-install Win10. This is a huge pain you know where. Since I cannot prevent these updates from each time I perform this...
  4. Can't make an Hotspot connection without an internet connection.

Can't make an Hotspot connection without an internet connection.: Hi, Sometmes when I go outside to play LAN games with my friends I like to use a hotspot. But it seems not always possible as I don't constantly have an internet connection. I can't use the netsh wlan start hostednetwork command as it shows that my Wi-Fi card...
  5. Windows 10 Crashing Without Internet Connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crashing Without Internet Connection: I have come to my wits end on as to why my Windows 10 won't run without an internet connection. I came across a thread for this which was no help. I have 4 desktops running the same version of 10 pro and 1 laptop running it. While a connection is made, windows allows me to...
  6. Use the Mobile Hotspot WITHOUT an internet connection

Use the Mobile Hotspot WITHOUT an internet connection: I am developing an offline solution and would like to use the Mobile Hotspot Wi-Fi in areas without internet service. It seems that the Mobile hotspot cannot be turned on when I'm offline. Is there any workaround for this? Please advise. Many thanks! Noah...
  7. Connected to internet unattended - safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Connected to internet unattended - safe?: I'm running 1607 windows 10 on one of my test machines and am aware of the Internet Off tool, but is there one which stops / blocks all internet activity if there's no activity for say more than 2 minutes? Zonealarm used to engage this lock on their products. Also, just...
  8. Suddenly no more internet connection (wired)

Suddenly no more internet connection (wired): Hi So yesterday I was transfering 2 movies from my external hard drive. Since then, my internet connection has been gone. We have 2 more machines (1 desktop, 1 laptop) both wired and 2 phones (wireless) who have perfect internet connections. I tried another cable and...
  9. Installing windows required connect to internet ?

Installing windows required connect to internet ?: When clean installing windows, there's a first step installation menu appear like copying files, installing updates etc. Does this process need internet connection ? Because my internet suddenly off, so i've to think it's will impact my installation. 76591
  10. continue install without internet connection?

continue install without internet connection?: i'm having wifi problems. i previously downloaded the windows 10 update and it was installing. had to abort. came back later and i want to find the downloaded windows 10 update to then install. i can only find the assistant that starts all over, with the download. but i have...