Windows 10: How to install to network driver?

Discus and support How to install to network driver? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey When I try to install a program/direct to a program/direct to a database/etc/ I can only see local drivers. No network ones. How can I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dariusz, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Dariusz Win User

How to install to network driver?

Hey

When I try to install a program/direct to a program/direct to a database/etc/ I can only see local drivers. No network ones. How can I see network drivers? They are mapped and visible in "This PC" but they are not visible when I try to select them in drop down menus. This is using different software...

Regards

:)

Dariusz, Aug 27, 2016

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Aug 27, 2016
  3. how to do Win User
    HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 27, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

The word is Drives. Drivers are software Windows uses to work with various hardware.

I Map a Folder on my NAS network-attached drives rather than the drive itself, haven't had a problem using Windows, Mac OS X and Linux accessing the same 2 drives. The name of the Folder I use is Public with subFolders for appropriate categories such as Downloads, Documents [for backup copies], etc.

Berton, Aug 27, 2016
  5. Dariusz Win User
    Hey

Not sure that approach wont work for me. I need to map entire hdd and access it just the way I access local hdd.

Another problem I have is that I can't just type D:\database\test.xx As windows just thow an error. I have to go via \\192.1681.10\D\database\test.xx

Dariusz, Aug 27, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    Everything I need is in the Public Folder in File Explorer and is pretty much the whole drive. A program shouldn't need access to anything more than what is set for storing it's own user-created data files. The \\192.168.1.10 is your Network IP for the drive, mine are similar with only the last group being different. I usually don't need access to the root of the 2 drives. The only other Folders besides Public on my My Cloud NAS drives are TimeMachineBackup [for the Mac OS X] and the WDC SmartWare.

Berton, Aug 27, 2016
  7. Dariusz Win User
    Hery

Hey

I'm sorry but that won't work in the world I live in. Where we need to manage huge amount of client/renders/etc/etc. Mapping driver and it behaving like in windows 7 is quite well... If we can't do that then we will never move to windows 10...

I can't map a folder. It has to be a driver. It has to be fully accessible via any standard ways like c:/ c/ c\ c:\ etc etc. Otherwise we have issues with render software's. We can't go back and ask render developer for fixes to windows 10.

Here are the disk visible on windows 10
    How to install to network driver? [​IMG]

There is no //192.168.1.10/X disk

Which mean we can not install our CGI software, we can not work. We can NOT use windows 10

So yes... how the F do we get it to work ?!

Here is explorer view. The driver is in correct place but not when trying to install software etc etc!
    How to install to network driver? [​IMG]

Dariusz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to install to network driver? - Similar Threads - install network driver

2. How to install network drivers if I forgot to install them with windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install network drivers if I forgot to install them with windows: So I changed my desktops ssd and I re-download windows but the thing is I forgot to install the network drivers onto it and now it won't let me connect to the wifi is there anyway I can download them since I've tried but I can't get any keys to work on mu keyboard....
  3. How to install network drivers if I forgot to install them with windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install network drivers if I forgot to install them with windows: So I changed my desktops ssd and I re-download windows but the thing is I forgot to install the network drivers onto it and now it won't let me connect to the wifi is there anyway I can download them since I've tried but I can't get any keys to work on mu keyboard....
  4. Unable to install network drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install network drivers: My laptop has no network driver. When troubleshooting the Wi-Fi-/network adapters, I am told that a network adapter could not be found, which can be see in Device Manager, under Network Adapters. Currently, I am using a USB Wi-Fi adapter for internet access, but I would like...
  5. Unable to install network drivers

Unable to install network drivers: My laptop has no network driver. When troubleshooting the Wi-Fi-/network adapters, I am told that a network adapter could not be found, which can be see in Device Manager, under Network Adapters. Currently, I am using a USB Wi-Fi adapter for internet access, but I would like...
  6. How do I install a missing network adapter driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install a missing network adapter driver?: Recently I bought a pc that I’ve been waiting for. It had just arrived yesterday and so I got to work to set it up. When I got to the stage to connect my Ethernet cable to the pc and then my router it wouldn’t detect it. I tried to troubleshoot and it said “windows did not...
  7. Installation of Network Adapter driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installation of Network Adapter driver: Hello everyone. I recently had some problem with my wifi as it regularly had ping spikes every 5-6 secopnd. I tried Network reset under Network and internet settings. Afterwards my network adapter did not work. It did not show up in Network connections. When checking Device...
  8. drivers are installed but still no network

drivers are installed but still no network: drivers for both ethernet and wif are updated and installed but still no internet i performed troubleshoot many times uninstalled and reinstalled drivers but still no connection though ethernet is working but wifi is not bot ethernet and wifi is not showing in settings...
  9. Network Adapter Driver not installed?

Network Adapter Driver not installed?: A couple weeks ago, my network adapter started disappearing sporadically (it would be under hidden in the device manager). I got tired of dealing and uninstalled it. Then I got a new copy (idk if its the same or a different but its the same brand-- Intel (R) Dual...
  10. how to install hp network printer driver windows 10

how to install hp network printer driver windows 10: I want to install my hp photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer as a network printer anyone know how? The wireless setup app will not find network printer but I am connected to the printer using it as network printer Any suggestions how to install it as network printer?...