Windows 10: how to install win 10 on with multiple drives.

Discus and support how to install win 10 on with multiple drives. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a brand new pc with win 10 pre installed with an ssd and a hdd, can I choose which drive i can install windows 10 on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bijobikentu, Jul 29, 2018.

1. how to install win 10 on with multiple drives.

I bought a brand new pc with win 10 pre installed with an ssd and a hdd, can I choose which drive i can install windows 10 on?

:)

bijobikentu, Jul 29, 2018
  2. little cat, Jul 29, 2018
  3. DaveK Win User
    Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

Yeah great guide worked for me, I need to install Win 7 on a new build that I'm doing for someone, will be just my luck the mobo won't let me boot from USB *Roll Eyes how to install win 10 on with multiple drives. :rolleyes:

Yeah some of the installation steps are done in just a second, I was intalling it left the room for 10 minutes came back to check on it to find it at the start screen lol, it installed and rebooted back to the USB, wasn't expecting it to be done so fast.

DaveK, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Dia01 Win User

how to install win 10 on with multiple drives.

Partition or multiple hard drives?

As the title suggests. Is it worth installing say a 36GB drive for the OS soley or partitioning an existing larger drive with either 2 or more partitions? I am currently running Vista 32bit and want to try out 64bit and am sick of reformatting the whole drive. Any suggestions?

Dia01, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

how to install win 10 on with multiple drives.

1. how to install win 10 on with multiple drives. - Similar Threads - install multiple drives

2. How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives

in Windows 10 Support
    How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives: Hello everyone. This is my first post so Ill try to make this as precise as possible... Just purchased an Intel NUC10i7FNH (barebones). Installed 64 GB of RAM (DDR4 2666) and added two hard disks: (1) WD_BLACK SN750 [1 TB NVMe M.2], and (2) Crucial MX500 [500 GB 2.5 SSD]. I...
  3. Multiple drives on Win 10 Pro PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple drives on Win 10 Pro PC.: I have Win 10 Pro pc. It has two ssd drives C: and D: plus and internal 1TB normal hard drive, E:. I didn't set it up like that and the firm that upgraded it and suggested this set up didn't survive the recent lockdowns and is no longer trading. C: is meant to hold the OS...
  4. installing windows 10 with multiple hard drives installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows 10 with multiple hard drives installed: I am going to do a fresh install windows of Win 10 on my computer which was running Win 7. I have 3 hard drives installed. Windows will be installed on my c Drive and my D and E drive have a lot of saved graphics on them. Will Windows only install itself on the C drive or...
  5. Win 10 update multiple install fails.

Win 10 update multiple install fails.: I keep getting the error 0x80073712 when Win updates tries to install KB4343909. The install has failed for many days now. What should I do?...
  6. how to install win on pc with multiple drives

how to install win on pc with multiple drives: I bought a brand new win 10 pc pre installed with an ssd and a hdd, can I choose which drive i can install windows on during installation?...
  7. installing Win 10 on a New Drive

installing Win 10 on a New Drive: i want to install a completely clean install of windows 10 on my new hard drive i just ordered to replace my aging C drive... but i don't want to just to a copy of all the crud and files that are on the current C drive from the past 8 years . what is the best way to go about...
  8. How can you do multiple Eudora installs on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    How can you do multiple Eudora installs on Win 10: Hi: My XP machine's motherboard fried and I am trying to install multiple copies of Eudora 7.1.0.9 on a new Win 10 machine. Multiple installs on an XPSP3 machine were easy to do (just install to a different directory) worked fine On Win 10 the first copy installed to...
  9. Clean Install - Multiple drives

Clean Install - Multiple drives: I have a Gateway ZX6800 AIO - previously W7 to W10 upgrades failed but I was able to do clean install. I did this on using a new Samsung SSD with other HD disconnected. I upgrade storage drive from 1TB to 2TB and copied all my data files to the new drive (D*Smile. I have W10...
  10. Upgrade from win 8.1 to win 10 with multiple disk drives?

Upgrade from win 8.1 to win 10 with multiple disk drives?: Hello all members of the forum, Just for precautioun before upgrading, I would like to get fast professional advice if and how is better to move on to the new OS when I have 2 disk drives. Disk 0 - C: (ssd 120gb ) here I have all system and hardware software installed...