Windows 10: How to install win 10 pro

Discus and support How to install win 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install win 10 pro but by mistake i install 10 pro n i want to install 10 pro help me when i am going to start my setup started for sometime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ANILPATEL6, Jan 13, 2019.

1. How to install win 10 pro

I want to install win 10 pro but by mistake i install 10 pro n i want to install 10 pro help me when i am going to start my setup started for sometime it recover me sent me into 10 pro n

:)

ANILPATEL6, Jan 13, 2019

2. Reloading - retrieving my installed WIN 10 PRO

Thanks for the quick and detail response. Just to make sure I understand your procedure, here are the steps I will do:

1. Download Win10586PESE-x64 v16.07.07 (new) ISO and burn to a DVD.

2. Place DVD in computer and power ON boot from DVD
    3. Run Macrium Reflect. Under the restore menu will be a utility to fix Windows startup problems. Try that utility to see if that restores booting to Windows 10
    4. When Windows startup utility finishes, remove DVD and power OFF computer
    5. Power ON and see if WIN 10 boots.
    6. If WIN 10 boots, check for normal operation, etc.
    7. If WIN 10 does not boot; re-install full WIN 7 disk image.
    8. Download and save Windows 10 ISO file tofolder on C:\ drive
    9. Down load and save:WinISO file on C:\ drive.
    10. Run and install WinISO according to http://www.winiso.com/support/tutorials/mount-iso-in-windows7.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
      [*]Run WinISO, open the Windows 10 ISO file stored on C:\. I assume there will be some type of BROWSE menu so you can select the Windows 10 ISO file?
      [*] Click "Mount" and a file menu of the files in the Windows 10 ISO file will appear.
      [*]Double click to Run setup.exe.from the WINDOWS 10 ISO file menu
      [*]This should upgrade your Windows 7 to Windows 10 - This same procedure as the “Free” upgrade from WIN 7 PRO to WIN 10 PRO. When finished WIN 10 PRO will be installed and ALL WIN 7 PRO program files, drivers, printers and data files from WIN 7 PRO will be available for use. To be explicit this is an install of WIN 10 PRO and a “TRANSFER/ UPGRADE of WIN 7 PRO program files, drivers, printers and data files. This is NOT a CLEAN INSTALL of WIN 10 PRO

JUST WANT TO MAKE MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THE EXPECTED RESULTS

1. The newly created WIN 10 PRO install should activate based upon your previously activated upgrade. I assume the setup program will access some Microsoft data base and find my previous activation?

Please excuse the long list, but I find it better to ask questions now, rather than try to unwind some misunderstanding later.

I do appreciate your time and support!

Thanks

krazykat tenf, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 13, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

How to install win 10 pro

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

How to install win 10 pro

1. How to install win 10 pro - Similar Threads - install pro

2. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  3. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  4. Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED: Hello,I'm trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on my ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED and everytime I load the installer, it always seems to freeze at the 'Starting Windows' point.I'm just wondering whether anyone knows how to fix this issue? I know this is an issue with...
  5. Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED

Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED: Hello,I'm trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on my ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED and everytime I load the installer, it always seems to freeze at the 'Starting Windows' point.I'm just wondering whether anyone knows how to fix this issue? I know this is an issue with...
  6. How to install Windows 10 pro for dual boot without it automatically use the same license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 10 pro for dual boot without it automatically use the same license...: Hey everyone, recently I tried to install Windows 10 Pro for dual boot, and it automatically use the same activation key from my Windows 11 Pro. Thankfully I managed to get rid the Windows 10 Pro in fear of Microsoft blocking my activation key. Is there any way to use Windows...
  7. How to install Windows 10 pro for dual boot without it automatically use the same license...

How to install Windows 10 pro for dual boot without it automatically use the same license...: Hey everyone, recently I tried to install Windows 10 Pro for dual boot, and it automatically use the same activation key from my Windows 11 Pro. Thankfully I managed to get rid the Windows 10 Pro in fear of Microsoft blocking my activation key. Is there any way to use Windows...
  8. Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...: Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do the upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-home-is-installed-a-win11-pro-dvd-is-bought/8f7a385f-83b3-46de-86a7-92aa653fb2d0
  9. Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...

Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do...: Win11 Home is installed, A Win11 Pro DVD is bought, I do not have a DVD rom, how can I do the upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-home-is-installed-a-win11-pro-dvd-is-bought/8f7a385f-83b3-46de-86a7-92aa653fb2d0
  10. Removing Ubuntu and installing Windows 10 Pro on Dell Latitude 5590

Removing Ubuntu and installing Windows 10 Pro on Dell Latitude 5590: Hi there,I want to install and activate Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Latitude 5590 it came with Windows 10 Pro out of the box, that currently runs only Ubuntu. Please help me doing so. Also, if I manage to successfully activate Windows 10 Pro, will Ibe able to upgrade it to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install win10pro