Windows 10: How to install win 10 pro

Discus and support How to install win 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install win 10 pro but by mistake i install 10 pro n i want to install 10 pro help me when i am going to start my setup started for sometime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ANILPATEL6, Jan 13, 2019.

1. How to install win 10 pro

I want to install win 10 pro but by mistake i install 10 pro n i want to install 10 pro help me when i am going to start my setup started for sometime it recover me sent me into 10 pro n

:)

ANILPATEL6, Jan 13, 2019

2. Reloading - retrieving my installed WIN 10 PRO

Thanks for the quick and detail response. Just to make sure I understand your procedure, here are the steps I will do:

1. Download Win10586PESE-x64 v16.07.07 (new) ISO and burn to a DVD.

2. Place DVD in computer and power ON boot from DVD
    3. Run Macrium Reflect. Under the restore menu will be a utility to fix Windows startup problems. Try that utility to see if that restores booting to Windows 10
    4. When Windows startup utility finishes, remove DVD and power OFF computer
    5. Power ON and see if WIN 10 boots.
    6. If WIN 10 boots, check for normal operation, etc.
    7. If WIN 10 does not boot; re-install full WIN 7 disk image.
    8. Download and save Windows 10 ISO file tofolder on C:\ drive
    9. Down load and save:WinISO file on C:\ drive.
    10. Run and install WinISO according to http://www.winiso.com/support/tutorials/mount-iso-in-windows7.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
      [*]Run WinISO, open the Windows 10 ISO file stored on C:\. I assume there will be some type of BROWSE menu so you can select the Windows 10 ISO file?
      [*] Click "Mount" and a file menu of the files in the Windows 10 ISO file will appear.
      [*]Double click to Run setup.exe.from the WINDOWS 10 ISO file menu
      [*]This should upgrade your Windows 7 to Windows 10 - This same procedure as the “Free” upgrade from WIN 7 PRO to WIN 10 PRO. When finished WIN 10 PRO will be installed and ALL WIN 7 PRO program files, drivers, printers and data files from WIN 7 PRO will be available for use. To be explicit this is an install of WIN 10 PRO and a “TRANSFER/ UPGRADE of WIN 7 PRO program files, drivers, printers and data files. This is NOT a CLEAN INSTALL of WIN 10 PRO

JUST WANT TO MAKE MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THE EXPECTED RESULTS

1. The newly created WIN 10 PRO install should activate based upon your previously activated upgrade. I assume the setup program will access some Microsoft data base and find my previous activation?

Please excuse the long list, but I find it better to ask questions now, rather than try to unwind some misunderstanding later.

I do appreciate your time and support!

Thanks

krazykat tenf, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 13, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

How to install win 10 pro

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

How to install win 10 pro

1. How to install win 10 pro - Similar Threads - install pro

2. Install Windows 10 Pro on new SSD hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install Windows 10 Pro on new SSD hard drive: My church has received a Dell Latitude E5540 as a donation. The hard drive has been wiped and boots up only to bios. I want to replace the hard drive with an SSD and install Windows 10 Pro. How to do I buy Windows 10 Pro and install it?...
  3. How can I activate Windows 10 Pro if I clean installed it on a device that previously used...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate Windows 10 Pro if I clean installed it on a device that previously used...: I changed the product key, but it writes to me that I don't have a valid license, and when I click on troubleshooting, it says that I have a digital license of Home version, and it says I need to install that version. Why? I installed Pro version, and gave the operating...
  4. No sound because have installed ASIO4All v2 driver to run Pro tools first

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound because have installed ASIO4All v2 driver to run Pro tools first: Hello, Does anyone know if you can run ASIO4All v2 with windows 10? I had to install it to make Pro Tools First sound work. I can here sound in PTF but the rest of the audio is not working. I have tried to find ASIO4All and tell windows to use it but its seems impossible...
  5. OS DVD Windows 10 Pro - for software re-installation and repair only. Can I use for upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS DVD Windows 10 Pro - for software re-installation and repair only. Can I use for upgrade?: My two year old laptop runs Win7 Pro, but came with a Win 10 Pro 64-bit Licence. I did have to reinstall my OS last year after a Windows update screwed up my OS. This was done via HP support. The only thing I can find is a DVD labelled: Operating System DVD Windows 10...
  6. Reconnect Storage Spaces Drives to New Install Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reconnect Storage Spaces Drives to New Install Win 10 Pro: I am looking for some help with Win 10 Pro Storage Spaces. I had a Win 10 Pro machine with an SSD OS drive and seven internal hard drives combined into a Storage Spaces volume. I read that a clean install of Windows would not affect the Storage Spaces volume, and after...
  7. Did a full install of Windows 10 Pro - can no longer display 2560x1440 resolution on my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Did a full install of Windows 10 Pro - can no longer display 2560x1440 resolution on my...: I've tried every trick in the book; I've downloaded drivers from AMD in compatibility mode, I've uninstalled drivers and tried other versions, I've reverted back to Windows 7 and then back to Windows 10, and now I have done a complete full install of Windows 10 Pro (that I...
  8. Windows 10 Pro, wouldn't let intall new software saying that there is an installation in...

Windows 10 Pro, wouldn't let intall new software saying that there is an installation in...: My Windows 10 installation is having problems due to HDD not working correctly. After some catastrofic failures, some software (office swite) is not even running at all. When I try to install new software or fix the existing one, the computer keeps telling me that there is an...
  9. Win10 Pro machine decided to install Home instead...

Win10 Pro machine decided to install Home instead...: My Dell XPS 8920 came with Windows 10 Home installed. After a few months, I purchased a W10 Pro license for the machine, and have clean installed Windows several times in the year since. Today, after installing two additional memory modules, and re-flashing the bios to the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Refurbisher Install

Windows 10 Pro Refurbisher Install: Hi, I have a laptop that had Windows 8 and i bough refurbished with Windows 10 Pro - COA sticker attached, but not a traditional sticker with 25 Characters. When I reinstall with the system isn't activated and i cant change the product key as there is no 25 character Key. I...