Windows 10: How to install window xp

Discus and support How to install window xp in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I install official window xp iso file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by [ LUCKY SINGH ], Nov 12, 2021.

1. How to install window xp

How can I install official window xp iso file.

:)

[ LUCKY SINGH ], Nov 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Nov 12, 2021
  4. iStink Win User

How to install window xp

Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

How to install window xp

1. How to install window xp - Similar Threads - install window

2. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  3. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  4. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  6. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  7. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

8. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  9. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  10. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...