Windows 10: How to install window xp

Discus and support How to install window xp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I install official window xp iso file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by [ LUCKY SINGH ], Nov 12, 2021.

1. How to install window xp

How can I install official window xp iso file.

:)

[ LUCKY SINGH ], Nov 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Nov 12, 2021
  4. iStink Win User

How to install window xp

Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

How to install window xp

1. How to install window xp - Similar Threads - install window

2. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  3. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  4. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  5. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  6. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  7. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  8. How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?: Please tell me how I can download and update to Windows 11 even though my laptop doesn't meet the requirements? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-onto-a-non-supported/99916465-52dc-48c6-92bd-096fe3f1b7cc
  9. How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?

How do I install Windows 11 onto a non-supported windows 10 laptop?: Please tell me how I can download and update to Windows 11 even though my laptop doesn't meet the requirements? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-onto-a-non-supported/99916465-52dc-48c6-92bd-096fe3f1b7cc
  10. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....