Windows 10: How to install Windows 10 after installing linux?

Discus and support How to install Windows 10 after installing linux? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I reacently installed linux as a primary OS and I wanna switch back to windows 10 from linux, but I don't have any idea how to revert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EshaanBayale, Sep 15, 2021.

1. How to install Windows 10 after installing linux?

Hey everyone, I reacently installed linux as a primary OS and I wanna switch back to windows 10 from linux, but I don't have any idea how to revert back to windows 10. So someone please help me into this.

:)

EshaanBayale, Sep 15, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 15, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

How to install Windows 10 after installing linux?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

How to install Windows 10 after installing linux?

1. How to install Windows 10 after installing linux? - Similar Threads - install installing linux

2. Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on the same disk as linux in another partition, the issue comes to the setup of Windows 10.When it shows lists of disks and their partitions, I select the unallocated space partition of disk 0 and it says "We couldn't create a new partition or...
  3. Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on the same disk as linux in another partition, the issue comes to the setup of Windows 10.When it shows lists of disks and their partitions, I select the unallocated space partition of disk 0 and it says "We couldn't create a new partition or...
  4. Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clean installation of Windows after linux installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean installation of Windows after linux installation: Hi,I have recently bought acer nitro 5 AMD variant, and also got windows 11 update on October.I enthusiastically updated Windows 11 without thinking it through,after updating, I was here and then getting BSOD error. I ignored them.two days back, I was getting continuous BSOD...
  6. Clean installation of Windows after linux installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean installation of Windows after linux installation: Hi,I have recently bought acer nitro 5 AMD variant, and also got windows 11 update on October.I enthusiastically updated Windows 11 without thinking it through,after updating, I was here and then getting BSOD error. I ignored them.two days back, I was getting continuous BSOD...
  7. Clean installation of Windows after linux installation

8. How to install Windows 10 after Linux in Dual boot?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to install Windows 10 after Linux in Dual boot?: I have been following all these steps https://itsfoss.com/install-windows-after-ubuntu-dual-boot/But for some when I try to boot the windows installation this appear on the screenI can give more details, but I have followed all the steps in the link above and I have been...
  9. Install Windows 10 on Mac with Linux installed

Install Windows 10 on Mac with Linux installed: Hello all- I have a Mac which was wiped clean and has Linux installed on it. Now I would like to wipe it clean and install Windows on it but I am getting this error after I created a bootable Flashdrive with Win 10 on it during the boot, that is, I boot from the drive and...
  10. how to install windows (10) on a linux?

how to install windows (10) on a linux?: how do you install windows 10 on a linux with a iso I already have the iso but how do you use it and can in run on a linux computer or do you need to convert it to a file or what? (ex. How do you install a iso on a linux? is there a video? dose any one even know what I an=m...