Windows 10: How to install windows 10 education on new PC?

Discus and support How to install windows 10 education on new PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I have obtained a product key from my school, and I have built my PC. How do I actually install windows 10 on the new pc? I have seen that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thehaid123, Apr 8, 2020.

1. How to install windows 10 education on new PC?

Hi!

I have obtained a product key from my school, and I have built my PC. How do I actually install windows 10 on the new pc? I have seen that I can just use the regular Windows 10 media creation tool to install everything on a flash drive and then use it to install windows 10 onto the new pc. Will it still be able to identify that my product key is the education version?

Thank you

submitted by /u/thehaid123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thehaid123, Apr 8, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 8, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Apr 8, 2020
  4. How to install windows 10 education on new PC?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

How to install windows 10 education on new PC?

1. How to install windows 10 education on new PC? - Similar Threads - install education

2. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  3. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  4. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to re-install window 10 education ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-install window 10 education ?: Hello there!I got a laptop from the government that had a pre-installed Windows 10 education volume license, I decided to upgrade it to Windows 11 but it wasn't activating. Since it had been more than 10 days I was unable to go back to Windows 10 education. I decided to...
  6. How to re-install window 10 education ?

How to re-install window 10 education ?: Hello there!I got a laptop from the government that had a pre-installed Windows 10 education volume license, I decided to upgrade it to Windows 11 but it wasn't activating. Since it had been more than 10 days I was unable to go back to Windows 10 education. I decided to...
  7. How to re-install window 10 education ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I got window 10 pro education pre-installed on my laptop. But it crashed few days back....

I got window 10 pro education pre-installed on my laptop. But it crashed few days back....: If i install windows 10 pro version will it get activated by digital license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-window-10-pro-education-pre-installed-on-my/d9635cea-0f05-45fa-b40f-d74e9b5b6da6
  9. I got window 10 pro education pre-installed on my laptop. But it crashed few days back....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got window 10 pro education pre-installed on my laptop. But it crashed few days back....: If i install windows 10 pro version will it get activated by digital license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-window-10-pro-education-pre-installed-on-my/d9635cea-0f05-45fa-b40f-d74e9b5b6da6
  10. How to install Hydra Password Cracker Tool? For educational and ethical purposes only.

How to install Hydra Password Cracker Tool? For educational and ethical purposes only.: How to install Hydra Tool on Windows 11 or 10? I can't install the virtual machine.So I want to install everything in the terminal.Help please....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install windows 10 education