Windows 10: how to install WINDOWS 10 HOME?

Discus and support how to install WINDOWS 10 HOME? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi good day microsoft community! i have a problem with activation it only shows this. thanks in advance !what should i do!?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jeromeasejo, Mar 18, 2020.

1. how to install WINDOWS 10 HOME?

Hi good day microsoft community! i have a problem with activation it only shows this. thanks in advance !what should i do!? how to install WINDOWS 10 HOME? 1eae1330-42f6-4070-ba29-89e49a9c1e77?upload=true.png

:)

jeromeasejo, Mar 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 18, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

how to install WINDOWS 10 HOME?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

how to install WINDOWS 10 HOME?

1. how to install WINDOWS 10 HOME? - Similar Threads - install HOME

2. USB disabled on windows xp pro x64 startup since I installed Windows 10 Home for dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB disabled on windows xp pro x64 startup since I installed Windows 10 Home for dual boot: Hello, I installed a dual boot on my computer xp / 10, but since I installed windows 10, the usb devices are not recognised in windows XP. The keyboard and mouse are disabled light turn off most of the time when the startup windows xp pro x64 page is displayed. Sometimes the...
  3. USB disabled on windows xp pro x64 startup since I installed Windows 10 Home for dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB disabled on windows xp pro x64 startup since I installed Windows 10 Home for dual boot: Hello, I installed a dual boot on my computer xp / 10, but since I installed windows 10, the usb devices are not recognised in windows XP. The keyboard and mouse are disabled light turn off most of the time when the startup windows xp pro x64 page is displayed. Sometimes the...
  4. USB disabled on windows xp pro x64 startup since I installed Windows 10 Home for dual boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 Home Clean Installation - From Pen Drive media - Not able to see Hard Drive to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Clean Installation - From Pen Drive media - Not able to see Hard Drive to...: I am doing a Clean Windows 11 Home Installation from Pen Drive – But not able to see Hard Drive to Proceed furtherFyi - Please find below the steps that I followed.I am in process of reinstalling Clean Windows 11 Home in my Laptop. Initially this Laptop came with the same...
  6. Windows 11 Home Clean Installation - From Pen Drive media - Not able to see Hard Drive to...

Windows 11 Home Clean Installation - From Pen Drive media - Not able to see Hard Drive to...: I am doing a Clean Windows 11 Home Installation from Pen Drive – But not able to see Hard Drive to Proceed furtherFyi - Please find below the steps that I followed.I am in process of reinstalling Clean Windows 11 Home in my Laptop. Initially this Laptop came with the same...
  7. HOW TO INSTALL OR HAVE DEVICE ENCRYPTION IN WINDOWS 10 HOME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO INSTALL OR HAVE DEVICE ENCRYPTION IN WINDOWS 10 HOME: I am trying to update my BIOS to the latest version of it but in order to do so it requesting to disable BITLOCKER OR DEVICE ENCRYPTION which i dont have and now i am stuck on how to do so and if done incorrectly i might loose my date . help me resolve this issue...
  8. HOW TO INSTALL OR HAVE DEVICE ENCRYPTION IN WINDOWS 10 HOME

HOW TO INSTALL OR HAVE DEVICE ENCRYPTION IN WINDOWS 10 HOME: I am trying to update my BIOS to the latest version of it but in order to do so it requesting to disable BITLOCKER OR DEVICE ENCRYPTION which i dont have and now i am stuck on how to do so and if done incorrectly i might loose my date . help me resolve this issue...
  9. HOW TO INSTALL OR HAVE DEVICE ENCRYPTION IN WINDOWS 10 HOME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. DirectX 9.0 won't install on my Windows Home 11

DirectX 9.0 won't install on my Windows Home 11: Hey all,I've decided to give my OS a fresh start as it was acting up sometimes and I reinstalled the whole thing. I need to install Directx9.0 and it always gives me this error message. I thought it was an issue with the registry but it's not letting me install it even on a...