Windows 10: How to install windows 10 media on Lenovo Aio computer

Discus and support How to install windows 10 media on Lenovo Aio computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I put out a post yesterday saying I got the other user screen after a factory reset and I couldn’t access anything. After many, many, failed attempts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheTruth020, Jun 1, 2020.

1. How to install windows 10 media on Lenovo Aio computer

I put out a post yesterday saying I got the other user screen after a factory reset and I couldn’t access anything. After many, many, failed attempts to do something I’ve just decided to do a fresh install of windows and see if that work. The only thing I’m unsure of is how to install windows 10 on the Lenovo Aio. I’ve done it with a computer that I recently built and it’s not similar at all. If anyone can give my any tips or link me to a video on how to do it it would be very helpful.

I should also mention that I’ve tried to search and see if there were any video where someone did a fresh install of windows onto the Aio, but was unable to find anything helpful.

submitted by /u/TheTruth020
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheTruth020, Jun 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 1, 2020
  4. How to install windows 10 media on Lenovo Aio computer

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

How to install windows 10 media on Lenovo Aio computer

1. How to install windows 10 media on Lenovo Aio computer - Similar Threads - install media Lenovo

2. Lenovo AIO wont upgrade beyond 1903

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo AIO wont upgrade beyond 1903: This is about a Lenovo AIO, the plate on the back says "Machine Type-F0D6, MTM-F0D60017UK.This all started when the user, my friend, found it was refusing to update Win10, and this occurred in 2019. We worked on it and tried a few things, but it wouldn't update regardless of...
  3. Lenovo AIO wont upgrade beyond 1903

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo AIO wont upgrade beyond 1903: This is about a Lenovo AIO, the plate on the back says "Machine Type-F0D6, MTM-F0D60017UK.This all started when the user, my friend, found it was refusing to update Win10, and this occurred in 2019. We worked on it and tried a few things, but it wouldn't update regardless of...
  4. Lenovo AIO wont upgrade beyond 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 x64 BSOD on Lenovo AIO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 x64 BSOD on Lenovo AIO: Hi Microsoft Answers, I have a Lenovo B50-35 All-in-one, Model F0AV002BUK. New Windows 10 x64 Pro installation. Fully updated. All drivers updated using the official files from Lenovo for Windows 10 x64. Memory test performed with Windows Memory Diagnostic tool which it...
  6. Various Windows 10 x64 BSOD on Lenovo AIO Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various Windows 10 x64 BSOD on Lenovo AIO Desktop: Hi Microsoft Answers, I have a Lenovo B50-35 All-in-one, Model F0AV002BUK. New Windows 10 x64 Pro installation. Fully updated. All drivers updated using the official files from Lenovo for Windows 10 x64. Memory test performed with Windows Memory Diagnostic tool which it...
  7. Windows 10 boot media not working on Lenovo 520 Aio.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 boot media not working on Lenovo 520 Aio.: So I have Lenovo 520 ideacentre and whenever I try to use my usb, which contains the boot media, all I get is the Lenovo loading screen and the blue windows logo then the computer will restart over and over again. When the usb I is not inserted I get error 1962 which states...
  8. 100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve: Hi my computer keeps showing 100% disk usage almost all the time, how do I resolve this? I have tried many answers provided here and elsewhere. but they all worked for at most 1 or 2 days and then problem comes back again. 124207
  9. How to upgrade my Lenovo Laptop with the Installation Media?

How to upgrade my Lenovo Laptop with the Installation Media?: I inserted Windows 10 Pro Multiple Edition 1511 10586 64 Bit (7223712) on my Dvd drive in my Desktop PC and booted to check whether the dvd works or not? It booted without any problem and the first screen that I got had the following message: " It looks like you started...
  10. UEFI Install AIO

UEFI Install AIO: Hello. I come across many PCs with both x86 and x64 architectures.. So to save the hassle of downloading two ISOs.. I downloaded a Single AIO ISO from Kickass. So the thing is my cousin's laptop is a UEFI BIOS. So this AIO is over 4 GB making it unable to make bootable CD nor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to instal wiondws on lenovo aio 3