Windows 10: how to install windows 10 on a new pc using mac mojave and usb drive

Discus and support how to install windows 10 on a new pc using mac mojave and usb drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to install windows on a new pc and do not have access to any other windows machines. Ive downloaded the windows iso but cannot make a bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mecrabby, Apr 14, 2020.

1. mecrabby Win User

how to install windows 10 on a new pc using mac mojave and usb drive

I need to install windows on a new pc and do not have access to any other windows machines. Ive downloaded the windows iso but cannot make a bootable disk on the mac using bootcamp. Any solutions?

:)

mecrabby, Apr 14, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 14, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Apr 14, 2020
  4. how to install windows 10 on a new pc using mac mojave and usb drive

Windows 10 installer restarts on Mac OS Mojave

Hello, the issue I'm having is that using boot camp on Mac OS Mojave on a late 2013 27" 3TB fusion drive model.

I am able to get to the installer and it appears to install, all the way through to the end where 'Finishing UP' then does a restart and the starts the installer from scratch, when I attempt another install, it does not show the boot camp partition. And
    i am unable to even boot into mac, the fusion drive becomes split and I have to repair in manual in the Terminal.

I was wondering if there was an ofical work around, or to just try and find an older windows 10 install.

Thank you

TheSpawnyGit, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

how to install windows 10 on a new pc using mac mojave and usb drive

1. how to install windows 10 on a new pc using mac mojave and usb drive - Similar Threads - install using mac

2. USB drive formats PC to MAC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB drive formats PC to MAC: Will a MacIntosh M1 Air accept a USB drive that has been formatted and contains files from a PC Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-drive-formats-pc-to-mac/e82ed4f8-ab8f-41b9-b896-24912d07b09b
  3. USB drive formats PC to MAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB drive formats PC to MAC: Will a MacIntosh M1 Air accept a USB drive that has been formatted and contains files from a PC Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-drive-formats-pc-to-mac/e82ed4f8-ab8f-41b9-b896-24912d07b09b
  4. USB drive formats PC to MAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Install Windows on external drive using a Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows on external drive using a Mac: So my Windows desktop took a **** after an update and after troubleshooting I need to reinstall Windows on the hard drive but I only have a Macbook Air M1 chip. Can this be done? I have the drive attached as an external drive to the Mac laptop, but not sure what to do next....
  6. Install Windows on external drive using a Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Windows on external drive using a Mac: So my Windows desktop took a **** after an update and after troubleshooting I need to reinstall Windows on the hard drive but I only have a Macbook Air M1 chip. Can this be done? I have the drive attached as an external drive to the Mac laptop, but not sure what to do next....
  7. Trying to install Windows 10 on a new PC using USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install Windows 10 on a new PC using USB: Hi all, I'm building a PC for someone and the last thing I need to do is install the OS - which has turned out to be the most headache-inducing part of the build. I went and downloaded the media creation tool and set it up on a new flash drive. BIOS reads the flash drive...
  8. Installing Windows 10 on new PC transferring from Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on new PC transferring from Mac: Hello, I have built a PC and want to install Windows 10. The only other computer that I have is a Macbook Air laptop. I have purchased Windows 10 home and have a product code. I have donwloaded the ISO and uploaded it to a bootable USB and am receiving an error in...
  9. How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB on Mac for PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB on Mac for PC: [ATTACH]If you use Windows, it is always a good idea to have a Windows 10 Bootable USB around. My new Windows setup crashed, and I […] This post How to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB on Mac for PC is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Using One External USB Drive For Both Windows And Mac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using One External USB Drive For Both Windows And Mac: I need to format an external USB drive to use in both windows and Mac. Which of the two scenarios below would be the better format? SCENARIO ONE Format the drive in Mac computer to one single (partition) drive: Format = ExFAT Scheme = GUID Partition Map SCENARIO TWO Split...