Windows 10: How to install Windows 10 Professional Standard with key?

Discus and support How to install Windows 10 Professional Standard with key? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to pass from my current version Windows 10 Home edition to Professional so i bought a key from 3rd party site. However, the version that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ami Anidiot, Feb 17, 2021.

1. How to install Windows 10 Professional Standard with key?

I want to pass from my current version Windows 10 Home edition to Professional so i bought a key from 3rd party site. However, the version that i bought works only on newly installed Windows and cannot be used to upgrade my system from another version.

That's why I created a Windows 10 installation media USB flash drive to have a new clean installation of windows, but nowhere during the installation i could insert the key. How do I use it?

P.S: This doesn't work

- Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Change product key

:)

Ami Anidiot, Feb 17, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 17, 2021
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 17, 2021
  4. How to install Windows 10 Professional Standard with key?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

How to install Windows 10 Professional Standard with key?

1. How to install Windows 10 Professional Standard with key? - Similar Threads - install Professional Standard

2. How to buy Windows 10 Professional key if I have Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to buy Windows 10 Professional key if I have Windows 10 Home: Hi,I have bought ASUS VivoBook Laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition.How can I get Windows 10 Professional Key ?if I want to upgrade to pro, Is there any possibility that I need to pay just remaining price for Pro and not Full price.Please Advice...Thank...
  3. windows 7 professional to windows 10 key

windows 7 professional to windows 10 key: hello i have a genuine cd key for windows 7 and i currently bought a pc. Is there a way to upgrade to windows 10 using the genuine key of my old windows 7?...
  4. Clean install windows 10 professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install windows 10 professional: Hello, I have a HP Omen 15 2017 model, it came with windows 10 home, OEM edition. I would like to clean uninstall windows and have windows 10 professional, but I'm not sure whether to get the OEM version or Retail Version. What is the difference? And also, will I be able to...
  5. Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional

Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional: HI, Due to some inconvenience while using Windows 10 Professional, I want to use Windows 8.1 Professional. 1. Can I use the Windows 10 Professional product key to activate & use Windows 8.1 Professional? 2. As I have already purchased Windows 10 Professional License,...
  6. Find windows 10 professional product key

Find windows 10 professional product key: Hi. I upgarded my laptop to Windows 10 professional after purchase. I am now upgrading hardware which will need re-installation of Windows 10 pro. I need to locate my product key. I cannot find the box which i bought fromw the store. What are my options? Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 Professional Installation error

Windows 10 Professional Installation error: When I try to install KB4512508 for Windows 10 Professional I get the error code 0x80073701. I have an Office 365 subscription and recently reset or refresh my OS. Please help me with this installation error. I do not want to go through the refresh cycle again even though my...
  8. windows 10 professional for installation media

windows 10 professional for installation media: I have windows 10 professional but am unable to download the media installation. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-professional-for-installation-media/515a3917-6f94-4b10-8d06-2b5cfa7e89dc
  9. How to Change Windows 10 Professional Product Key OFFLINE

How to Change Windows 10 Professional Product Key OFFLINE: Good morning, I have several computers that are not connected to the internet for classified work. They ARE NOT allowed to be connected to the internet at any point. They all have an activated copy of Windows 10 Pro currently installed. I have purchased a number of new...
  10. Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key

Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key: Hi, Hoping someone can give me a proper and definitive answer on this as there are multiple conflicting answers. 1. Can you upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 Professional using a Windows 7 professional Key ? 2. Can you install windows 10 Pro and activate it...