Windows 10: How to install windows 10 without key?

Discus and support How to install windows 10 without key? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I install windows 10 from microsoft.But it still asks me for product key. Can someone help me,please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YeollieHnin, Jul 15, 2021.

1. How to install windows 10 without key?

I install windows 10 from microsoft.But it still asks me for product key. Can someone help me,please?

:)

YeollieHnin, Jul 15, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 15, 2021
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 15, 2021
  4. How to install windows 10 without key?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

How to install windows 10 without key?

1. How to install windows 10 without key? - Similar Threads - install without key

2. Install windows without key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows without key: Hello everyone, i was using my PC with a digital license after i upgrade it to windows 11 but it was incompatible, the hard drive don't work and i faced too much problem in the pc, and i used to buy another SSD and i want to install windows 10 ,do i need a key to activate it...
  3. Install windows without key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install windows without key: Hello everyone, i was using my PC with a digital license after i upgrade it to windows 11 but it was incompatible, the hard drive don't work and i faced too much problem in the pc, and i used to buy another SSD and i want to install windows 10 ,do i need a key to activate it...
  4. Installing Windows 10 without key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 without key: Hello,the HDD in my wife's Laptop has died and now we wanted to install a new SSD.Our problem now is, that her laptop came with a preinstalled version of Windows 10.Is it possible to install it without a key? I read, that Windows might recognize the hardware, but we are...
  5. Installing Windows 10 without key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 without key: Hello,the HDD in my wife's Laptop has died and now we wanted to install a new SSD.Our problem now is, that her laptop came with a preinstalled version of Windows 10.Is it possible to install it without a key? I read, that Windows might recognize the hardware, but we are...
  6. Installing Windows 10 without key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?: My friend's old laptop, it has terrible hardwareintel celeron, automatically updated to windows 11 even though it's far from eligible. It can't handle it, and is running very slowly. It has been more than 10 days since it had updated so we can't roll it back to windows 10....
  8. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?: My friend's old laptop, it has terrible hardwareintel celeron, automatically updated to windows 11 even though it's far from eligible. It can't handle it, and is running very slowly. It has been more than 10 days since it had updated so we can't roll it back to windows 10....
  9. How to Install Windows 10 WIthout a Product Key ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Install Windows 10 WIthout a Product Key ?: A lot of those who own homes opt to put in locks on the windows for better security. Windows are weak points in any home security, and locks can reduce the chances of a home invasion. People with children choose locks to prevent child access to open windows, which can lead to...
  10. Installed win 10 without key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed win 10 without key: I had a win 7 pc in which i downloaded the windows to download tool. 2hours later I had windows 10 fully working. However not at one point did i have to put in my product key????...