Windows 10: How to install Windows 11on new build custom pc?

Discus and support How to install Windows 11on new build custom pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,I’m about to order parts for a custom built pc which I’ll build myself and I obviously need an operating system. How do I go about getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charrr204, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Charrr204 Win User

How to install Windows 11on new build custom pc?

Hi there,I’m about to order parts for a custom built pc which I’ll build myself and I obviously need an operating system. How do I go about getting a licence and installing windows 11? My pc won’t have a DVD drive. If I buy a licence download does it come with a key? I honestly have no idea! Thank you!

:)

Charrr204, Mar 5, 2023
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 5, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 5, 2023
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 5, 2023
Thema:

1. How to install Windows 11on new build custom pc? - Similar Threads - install 11on build

2. How to install windows 11on a computer without TPM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 11on a computer without TPM?: How to install windows 11on a computer without TPM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-11on-a-computer-without-tpm/9b3cc9db-a802-46cd-ba33-1ed5ff8bd71b
  3. How to install windows 11on a computer without TPM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows 11on a computer without TPM?: How to install windows 11on a computer without TPM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-11on-a-computer-without-tpm/9b3cc9db-a802-46cd-ba33-1ed5ff8bd71b
  4. How to install windows 11 on my new pc build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 11 on my new pc build: Hey, just built my new pc which includes a 4070, Ryzen 7x3d, dominator rams, lian li cooler and fans. And it says this Compatibility reportThe upgrade option isn’t available if you start your computer using the installation mediaPlease remove the installation media and...
  5. How to install windows 11 on my new pc build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows 11 on my new pc build: Hey, just built my new pc which includes a 4070, Ryzen 7x3d, dominator rams, lian li cooler and fans. And it says this Compatibility reportThe upgrade option isn’t available if you start your computer using the installation mediaPlease remove the installation media and...
  6. How to install Windows 11on new build custom pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 11on new build custom pc?: Hi there,I’m about to order parts for a custom built pc which I’ll build myself and I obviously need an operating system. How do I go about getting a licence and installing windows 11? My pc won’t have a DVD drive. If I buy a licence download does it come with a key? I...
  7. Custom PC building and Legality

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Custom PC building and Legality: Hi, so I'm planning to build a gaming PC for my classmate using Windows 10 Home, and I need some help with parts, namely a legal motherboard and OS, so my friend and I don't get into legal trouble. Please note that I am NOT partnered with Microsoft and that I am only a High...
  8. Trying to install windows on new pc build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install windows on new pc build: Hello, I am trying to install windows on my new PC build from a USB. I am downloading from the microsoft website on to my mac and trying to put it on a USB to install to the PC but it isnt working....
  9. New PC build new window usb not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC build new window usb not installing: Built my son a new gaming pc, have done a few of these but brand new windows usb install key wont install, will make a new key but hoping issue is fixable as new key not cheap...
  10. New Custom Build - PC freezing within Games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Custom Build - PC freezing within Games: Hi all, my new custom desktop build is around one month old now. I am experiencing issues while gaming, for example AC Syndicate. Sometimes I get an BSOD, but thats very rare. Also, the BSOD is freezing as well, so Windows is not even generating dump files. It only...