Windows 10: How to İnstall windows 8,10 without USB,DVD or BİOS

Discus and support How to İnstall windows 8,10 without USB,DVD or BİOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I've been serving for microsoft as a volunteer moderator for five years in this subject it's benn shown how to format without usb dvd bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tamer tuğ, Mar 6, 2020.

1. How to İnstall windows 8,10 without USB,DVD or BİOS

hi

I've been serving for microsoft as a volunteer moderator for five years in this subject it's benn shown how to format without usb dvd bios installetion. I hope it's a useful video for you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z54wRXtaIQ

Take easy

Kind regards

:)

tamer tuğ, Mar 6, 2020
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 6, 2020
  4. How to İnstall windows 8,10 without USB,DVD or BİOS

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

How to İnstall windows 8,10 without USB,DVD or BİOS

1. How to İnstall windows 8,10 without USB,DVD or BİOS - Similar Threads - İnstall without USB

2. Installing Windows 11 on windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 on windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB: How can I download Windows 11 software on a Windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-11-on-windows-10-laptop-without/629197d6-928f-432d-bd4a-13e069b6ae13
  3. Installing Windows 11 on windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 11 on windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB: How can I download Windows 11 software on a Windows 10 laptop without any DVD or USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-11-on-windows-10-laptop-without/629197d6-928f-432d-bd4a-13e069b6ae13
  4. How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD: How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD. I want to Know This Method Because I Want to Clean Install Windows 10 but I don't have USB or DVD. Please Help Me.Thanks For Any Help!...
  5. How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD: How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD. I want to Know This Method Because I Want to Clean Install Windows 10 but I don't have USB or DVD. Please Help Me.Thanks For Any Help!...
  6. How to Clean Install Windows 10 Without USB or DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to install wimdows 8 without product key or usb stick.

How to install wimdows 8 without product key or usb stick.: I want windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wimdows-8-without-product-key-or/8a9922b1-e3df-4ebb-ae83-89e89c007d9f
  8. How can I install windows 10 on a FreeDOS system without DVD or USB?

How can I install windows 10 on a FreeDOS system without DVD or USB?: I recently bought a new Lenovo IdeaPad 120s,but I didn't read the details carefully and I didn't realize that it was a DOS system and it's too late to return it. I've searched everywhere online and everyone keeps saying the same thing about a usb or a DVD, but would it be...
  9. Install Windows 10 as dual boot without USB or DVD

Install Windows 10 as dual boot without USB or DVD: Hi guys, I have the Windows 10 Pro ISO with a Windows 10 key. (from MSDN) I want to install Windows 10 as dual boot with Windows 8.1. Both are x64. Is it possible to install Windows 10 from the ISO? I know you can upgrade that way. But I want to do a clean install...
  10. Clean Install Windows 10 without DVD or USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clean Install Windows 10 without DVD or USB Flash Drive: How to: Clean Install Windows 10 without DVD or USB Flash Drive [img] Information Sometime ago I had an interesting dilemma: A Windows tablet simply refused to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1607, the Anniversary Update. Due my own actions the only USB port was broken,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install windows 10 on new ssd without a usb/dvd