Windows 10: How to install windows? Boot loop

Discus and support How to install windows? Boot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I accidently turned off my computer during installing windows. I followed the instructions at Fix: 'The computer restarted unexpectedly' loop on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by redex, Feb 12, 2017.

1. redex Win User

How to install windows? Boot loop

Hello, I accidently turned off my computer during installing windows. I followed the instructions at Fix: 'The computer restarted unexpectedly' loop on Windows 10 I changed the registry from 1 to 3 as it said to do. At first I was getting a boot loop of 'The computer restarted unexpectedly' error message, but after doing the registry fix, it now boots without any error, and keeps restarting in a loop.

How can I reinstall windows? I did the reset your PC option.

Thanks! =)

:)

redex, Feb 12, 2017

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Feb 12, 2017
  3. Windows install boot loop - cannot get to install menu

Hi,

We would like to follow up on the status of your issue. Have you started looking at the motherboard? Are you still experiencing boot loop?

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Feb 12, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Boot from a Windows 10 installation USB flash drive or DVD, wipe the HDD or SSD and start over?

Download Windows 10

NavyLCDR, Feb 12, 2017
  5. redex Win User
    Thanks. I'll try that. I don't know where to find my windows 10 serial key though. Is there any way to recover it before I try to re-install windows?

redex, Feb 13, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    If you install the same version of Windows 10 on the computer that was activated on it before, you won't need a product key. When setup asks for a product key, click the little link that says "I don't have a product key."

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to install windows? Boot loop - Similar Threads - install Boot loop

2. New pc windows install boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New pc windows install boot loop: Hello I’ve recently upgraded my cpu and motherboard and am having an issue where I can’t boot up windows. Initially I tried my old boot drive and continue on from there but my pc just tried to repair it and then it reboots itself into a loop. I figured I may have had a bad...
  3. New pc windows install boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New pc windows install boot loop: Hello I’ve recently upgraded my cpu and motherboard and am having an issue where I can’t boot up windows. Initially I tried my old boot drive and continue on from there but my pc just tried to repair it and then it reboots itself into a loop. I figured I may have had a bad...
  4. How to resolve Windows installation boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve Windows installation boot loop.: Good morning all, after numerous attempts and hours to resolve myself this is my last option so I'm hoping someone can save me. Recently I swapped my motherboard, PSU, CPU, and upgraded ram. I also did a clean restart as it's a gaming PC with nothing really important on it....
  5. How to resolve Windows installation boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve Windows installation boot loop.: Good morning all, after numerous attempts and hours to resolve myself this is my last option so I'm hoping someone can save me. Recently I swapped my motherboard, PSU, CPU, and upgraded ram. I also did a clean restart as it's a gaming PC with nothing really important on it....
  6. Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation: I am trying to do a clean installation with a bootable USB. As soon as it starts loading and the windows logo flashes for like 2 seconds, the PC will reboot.What I have tried:- UEFI boot- Legacy boot- Different editions of Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise- Using a different hard...
  7. Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation: I am trying to do a clean installation with a bootable USB. As soon as it starts loading and the windows logo flashes for like 2 seconds, the PC will reboot.What I have tried:- UEFI boot- Legacy boot- Different editions of Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise- Using a different hard...
  8. Windows 10 Installation boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Installation boot loop: So I recently upgraded my win 7 desktop to win 10 because of everyone saying how unsafe win 7. I used a flash drive media tool to install and I selected custom install and deleted all partitions on my HDD for a clean windows. After finishing installing It reboots and I am...
  9. How to fix windows boot loop?

How to fix windows boot loop?: I'm seriously fed up with the windows update. My laptop hasn't been able to install any updates since that one night of last year which happens to be months ago. Not that I wanted to update in the first place because I knew the dangers of updating. Until last night I was...
  10. Windows 10 installation boot loop

Windows 10 installation boot loop: So I press the reset button and after it got ready it restarted but the monitors were not connecting for some reason so I for shutdown the computer and this force the boot loop. I followed the steps of another site in order to fix this issue I had which at that time was The...