Windows 10: How to install windows core

Discus and support How to install windows core in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i recently upgraded my cpu and motherboard i clean installed windows 10 home and before it had activated windows from my microsoft account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Niimou_, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How to install windows core

When i recently upgraded my cpu and motherboard i clean installed windows 10 home and before it had activated windows from my microsoft account and this time it didn't work so i went to my microsoft account devices and it said that my previous windows installation was windows core so i googled how to install it and found only how to install it on raspberry pi. I would just buy a new activation key but i dont have enough money to buy it so i would like to just install core but i cant find any tutorials on how to do it. anyone know what i should do?

submitted by /u/Niimou_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Niimou_, Jan 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 13, 2021
  4. How to install windows core

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

How to install windows core

1. How to install windows core - Similar Threads - install core

2. I can't install apps cause the core isolation is turned on but I can't find core isolation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install apps cause the core isolation is turned on but I can't find core isolation...: I tried installing a driver but the PC has a setting that's blocking that which is core isolation but there's no core isolation in my pc and I can't install the drive How do I go about this...
  3. I can't install apps cause the core isolation is turned on but I can't find core isolation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install apps cause the core isolation is turned on but I can't find core isolation...: I tried installing a driver but the PC has a setting that's blocking that which is core isolation but there's no core isolation in my pc and I can't install the drive How do I go about this...
  4. Fresh windows 11 install: "Core Isolation" is off by default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh windows 11 install: "Core Isolation" is off by default.: A few days into a fresh Windows 11 install, both "Memory Integrity" and "Core Isolation" randomly turn off in Windows Security at the same time. It lets me turn it back on, but I'm worried about it.So I've reinstalled Windows a few times to see what keeps tripping it. Finally...
  5. Fresh windows 11 install: "Core Isolation" is off by default.

Fresh windows 11 install: "Core Isolation" is off by default.: A few days into a fresh Windows 11 install, both "Memory Integrity" and "Core Isolation" randomly turn off in Windows Security at the same time. It lets me turn it back on, but I'm worried about it.So I've reinstalled Windows a few times to see what keeps tripping it. Finally...
  6. How to create an Clean install a win 10 Home Core N.iso that will fit on a 4.7 GB dvd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create an Clean install a win 10 Home Core N.iso that will fit on a 4.7 GB dvd?: It needs to be bootable. I create one using windows creation Medea tool but it it always comes out 4,777,777 knows disk image file with a 4gig esd file and a 400 kb boot file in it as the largest sub filesI need it reduced by about .7 gb or 1 gb.Second solution can a iso file...
  7. How to create an Clean install a win 10 Home Core N.iso that will fit on a 4.7 GB dvd?

How to create an Clean install a win 10 Home Core N.iso that will fit on a 4.7 GB dvd?: It needs to be bootable. I create one using windows creation Medea tool but it it always comes out 4,777,777 knows disk image file with a 4gig esd file and a 400 kb boot file in it as the largest sub filesI need it reduced by about .7 gb or 1 gb.Second solution can a iso file...
  8. How to create an Clean install a win 10 Home Core N.iso that will fit on a 4.7 GB dvd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Single core running at 100% all the time following install of 2023-12 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single core running at 100% all the time following install of 2023-12 update: I installed the 2023-12 update a few days ago and since then one core out of 20 runs at 100% all the time. This does not happen if I boot into safe mode. It does happen if I do a clean boot. I don't see a process with either Task Manage or Performance Monitor that could be...
  10. Single core running at 100% all the time following install of 2023-12 update

Single core running at 100% all the time following install of 2023-12 update: I installed the 2023-12 update a few days ago and since then one core out of 20 runs at 100% all the time. This does not happen if I boot into safe mode. It does happen if I do a clean boot. I don't see a process with either Task Manage or Performance Monitor that could be...