Windows 10: How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

Discus and support How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop with no operating system on it. I also have a Dell Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation disc, and a license for Windows 7.I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LaurieDakesian, Oct 21, 2021.

1. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

I have a Dell laptop with no operating system on it. I also have a Dell Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation disc, and a license for Windows 7.I also have the Windows 10 installation media on a flash drive downloaded from Microsoft website.On a different non-Dell laptop, I have Windows 10 installed and a license key.I want to install Windows 10 on the Dell laptop. What's the best way to go about doing so? Can I use the license from the non-Dell laptop with the Dell Windows 10 installation disc or self-created flash drive?I don't need the OS on the non-Dell laptop once this one is set up.

:)

LaurieDakesian, Oct 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Sharmard Win User
    operating system language problem

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 in August 2015. Since then I am struggling to change the operating system language but not able to do it as I cannot understand Dutch in which the system got upgraded. I bought this lenovo laptop from Netherlands,
    so it has default operating system language as dutch. I tried many tips suggested online to change it but not able to change it. Please suggest how can I get rid of these problem. I want to have administrative language as English. Please suggest step by step
    procedure. It is even difficult to figure out which is pc setting option, recovery option or update option in dutch.

Thank you.

Sharmard, Oct 21, 2021
  4. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

1. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system - Similar Threads - install laptop operating

2. A Question on how to install operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question on how to install operating system: I am using windows right now on an ssd but I want to download windows on my 892 GB hdd as well but I do not know how Would u mind sending the step by step guide for laptop as I am using a laptop...
  3. A Question on how to install operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Question on how to install operating system: I am using windows right now on an ssd but I want to download windows on my 892 GB hdd as well but I do not know how Would u mind sending the step by step guide for laptop as I am using a laptop...
  4. A Question on how to install operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Operating System installation.

Operating System installation.: HiI have Lenovo v14, Have available inside laptop SSD and HDD, Need to install OS only in SSD.Please tell me the step, Looking forward to your response. Thank you in advance!...
  6. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system: I have a Dell laptop with no operating system on it. I also have a Dell Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation disc, and a license for Windows 7.I also have the Windows 10 installation media on a flash drive downloaded from Microsoft website.On a different non-Dell laptop, I...
  7. How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system

How to install Windows on laptop with no operating system: I have a Dell laptop with no operating system on it. I also have a Dell Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation disc, and a license for Windows 7.I also have the Windows 10 installation media on a flash drive downloaded from Microsoft website.On a different non-Dell laptop, I...
  8. INSTALLING WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM

INSTALLING WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM: Hi Guys, Gals and Clever people, A little background first it'll only take a second...promise. I'm in the UK. Had a Japanese student next door who was returning home after finishing his university degree. He saw me on his way to the rubbish bin and asked if I wanted one of...
  9. How To install An Operating System

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To install An Operating System: Whenever I open my pc it shows "an operating system was not found " i have ubuntu in my penderive so how can i install ubuntu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-an-operating-system/95393385-11cf-4bba-9e62-feb2ff816ea0
  10. Installing operating system

Installing operating system: Hi there I'm building my first pc and I want to know if it's OK to use the same Windows 10 installation disk that I used on my present computer, keeping in mind that I will be using the same production key. Thank you, Robert....