Windows 10: How to install windows on ubuntu without bios setup

Discus and support How to install windows on ubuntu without bios setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running ubuntu on my computer right now and I want change it to windows so tell me how to install windows on my computer WHITOUT USB or cd/dvd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Charan125, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Charan125 Win User

How to install windows on ubuntu without bios setup

I am running ubuntu on my computer right now and I want change it to windows so tell me how to install windows on my computer WHITOUT USB or cd/dvd instead like media creation tool on windows

:)

Charan125, Oct 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Change OS Ubuntu to Windows 10

Step 1: You need to purchase a license:

Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Step 2: Download Windows 10 ISO file:

Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)

Step 3: Create a bootable copy using Unetbootin:

https://tecadmin.net/how-to-install-unetbootin-on-ubuntu-linuxmint/

Step 4: configure your BIOS to boot from the USB thumb drive:

BIOS/UEFI Setup Guide: Boot from a CD, DVD, USB Drive or SD Card

Step 5: Perform a clean install:

How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Oct 3, 2019
  4. How to install windows on ubuntu without bios setup

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

How to install windows on ubuntu without bios setup

1. How to install windows on ubuntu without bios setup - Similar Threads - install ubuntu without

2. installing Windows on Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing Windows on Ubuntu: I have Ubuntu 18.04 but I would like to install Windows 10 either along side it or instead. I have the ios on a usb that I have mounted using MultiWriter. When I restart the laptop and click boot options, the usb is not presented as one of the options. I would appreciate as...
  3. How to install Windows 10 on laptop running Ubuntu?

How to install Windows 10 on laptop running Ubuntu?: I have a Dell G3 3579 Laptop that came with Ubuntu as the OS, so I bought Windows 10 home ISO and downloaded it, file name is "win10_1903_V2_English_x64.iso", and I copy pasted it on my blank 8gb usb flash drive. I have Gparted partition editor but I don't know how to use it....
  4. Installing Ubuntu alongside windows

Installing Ubuntu alongside windows: I have an HP laptop in which genuine win 10 home installed on ssd . I want to install ubuntu on my hdd. Will doing so void my windows license or device warranty? Is it recommended ro install other OS alongside genuine windows?...
  5. Setup dual-boot Ubuntu alongside Win10

Setup dual-boot Ubuntu alongside Win10: I've installed Kubuntu on my SSD. I can live boot the USB and see it installed there. However, No matter what I've tried I have not been able to boot the program from my SSD. There is a EFI partition. There is a ubuntu selection available in the boot menu. Selecting it has no...
  6. Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu

Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu: Since I've installed Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.1 on my PC, the USB installer just doesn't boot, it gives me a black screen. [ATTACH] Any other Linux USB installer seems to be booting normally. It just happens with Windows installers. So I can't install Windows because the...
  7. Ubuntu install question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ubuntu install question: Hello i have windows 10 Home in my SSD Drive 120 GB and 1 TB HDD D drive . i want to ask if i can install ubuntu alongside windows 10 but somehow on D drive !! can you please help me to find out if i can it ?! thank you...
  8. Installing windows from ubuntu

Installing windows from ubuntu: So i recently downloaded ubuntu on my computer, and now i want to go back to windows However I don't want to buy it since i previously bought it, is there i way to get it for free since i previously got it?...
  9. BIOS / UEFI setup

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS / UEFI setup: Hi, I have several Dell E6410's here with latest Win 10 1803 update and A17 BIOS. All ok apart from one machine which the power light stays on at shutdown. This particular machine happens to be set up with the boot option set to UEFI whereas the others use Legacy. So I...
  10. How to switch fn toggle WITHOUT bios

in Windows 10 Support
    How to switch fn toggle WITHOUT bios: My BIOS doesn't have a option to switch between hold fn+f1-12 and I don't have a OEM windows I have retail Windows 10. It's very annoying to press fn+f4 etc to switch volume, brightness, wifi etc I want to just press the f4 alone etc. So is there A way without using the BIOS...