Windows 10: How to install Windows Pro N on mac using bootcamp?

Discus and support How to install Windows Pro N on mac using bootcamp? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; There doesn't seem to have an option for windows 10 Pro N.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vikramsanthalia, Oct 6, 2020.

1. How to install Windows Pro N on mac using bootcamp?

There doesn't seem to have an option for windows 10 Pro N.

:)

vikramsanthalia, Oct 6, 2020

2. I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but

I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in Device Manager. Can anyone assist me.

julietgray, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Bootcamp Drivers install, windows 7

Alright I am still having an issue with installing Bootcamp.

First I solved the "boot camp x64 is unsupported"

1. Right click computer
    2. Select manage
    3. Select Local Users and Groups
    4. Select Users Folder
    5. Double click administrator
    6. Uncheck Account is disabled
    7. Apply
    8. Log off, then log on as Admin.

Now I have a new Issue with getting the following message during Boot Camp install

"A system restart is pending. Complete the restart and then retry this installation."

Solution : http://pc-mac-linux.blogspot.com/2008/11/restart-pending-with-bootcamp-drivers.html

My only problem is after I follow the steps in that solution, which involve :
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager and delete or rename the PendingFileRenameOperations

In Regedit I go to that specific address and this value date is always coming back into the PendingFileNameOperations registery file:

Value Data: \??\C:\Windows\NV37603704.TMP\nvsvc.ini

Everytime I start bootcamp I have to install a nvidia driver off the start, usually there are always restarts with nvidia drivers, could this be why it always says there is a pending restart?

If i could figure out why that Value data keeps coming back, i can fix it and finally install the bootcamp drivers.

Thanks guys

Edit: I have confirmed that it must be the bootcamp installation itself that is causing the Value data, I have deleted the value in the reg file, restarted, checked the registery, no PendingFileNameOperations, then i tried installing Bootcamp64 again, Nvidia installed a driver, then it went back to boot camp, then The restart is pending message came back. So I checked the registery again, and the Value data is back. How do I fix this when bootcamp itself is causing it?

Noobcomputermaker, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How to install Windows Pro N on mac using bootcamp?

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

How to install Windows Pro N on mac using bootcamp?

1. How to install Windows Pro N on mac using bootcamp? - Similar Threads - install Pro mac

2. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  3. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  4. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  5. Windows 10 Audio not working on Mac using bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Audio not working on Mac using bootcamp: Hey y'all, so I recently installed Windows 10 on my 2018 MacBook Air, and when I put my laptop to sleep, the audio turns off. I have to restart the computer every time I want the sound to work again. I tried updating the drivers, but nothing was available. If you have any...
  6. installing windows on mac using bootcamp but unabe to get sound

installing windows on mac using bootcamp but unabe to get sound: Hi there, I run windows off an Imac using Bootcamp. Recently during a windows update my computer completely crashed on the windows side and so lost everything on the PC. I re-installed windows up to date and also the mac updates and since re-installing the windows I have...
  7. I installed windows on my mac **WITHOUT USING BOOTCAMP**

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I installed windows on my mac **WITHOUT USING BOOTCAMP**: I have the 2015 mac book pro, and decided to get windows on it without going through Bootcamp to allow for maximum storage and to not have a macOS partition, but once fully installed I've found that I'm not able to use the speakers on the mac, the touchpad doesn't have any...
  8. bootcamp mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bootcamp mac: Hi every time I try to install windows 10 on my mac air, after downloading the iso image and restarting in windows, I get the error message windows can not be installed on t=drive 0 partition 1. I thought it was the usb key format but I'mnot sure. Have tried everything....
  9. installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Bootcamp: I recently installed Windows 10 on my Mac using Bootcamp. I didn't think I needed to buy this so as a consequence I don't have a product key number to enter to authenticate. I have had various problems along the way with volume , well any sound. Any ideas anyone? Cheers...
  10. Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp

Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp: Once again, an update to Win 10 on my Mac Pro has completly crashed. I'm running 4 x 1t drives. Yosemite, Time Machine, Win 7 and Win 10. For the third time now, Win 10 has done an update and crashed. It tries to start and just goes into a loop. Has anybody else had any...