Windows 10: How to install Windows Terminal on Windows 10 now

Discus and support How to install Windows Terminal on Windows 10 now in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has announced several tools, services, and APIs for developers to build great software. One such tool is Windows Terminal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 17, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to install Windows Terminal on Windows 10 now

How to install Windows Terminal on Windows 10 now Microsoft-Terminal-100x100.png
    How to install Windows Terminal on Windows 10 now Microsoft-Terminal-150x98.png Microsoft has announced several tools, services, and APIs for developers to build great software. One such tool is Windows Terminal. It brings in the best of all Windows 10 command line under one with Tab support and supports various Linux command [...]

This post How to install Windows Terminal on Windows 10 now is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 17, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How to install Windows Terminal on Windows 10 now - Similar Threads - install Terminal

2. How to install terminal icons in wsl2 ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install terminal icons in wsl2 ubuntu: I want to see the files and folder icons when I use the ls command. Is there any way to achieve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-terminal-icons-in-wsl2-ubuntu/7c810f10-3237-462b-8845-dcdb98f644e7
  3. How to install terminal icons in wsl2 ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install terminal icons in wsl2 ubuntu: I want to see the files and folder icons when I use the ls command. Is there any way to achieve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-terminal-icons-in-wsl2-ubuntu/7c810f10-3237-462b-8845-dcdb98f644e7
  4. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-installed-any-softwer-there-is/2b0eece5-241a-47d1-ada8-5ba17301ae41
  5. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-installed-any-softwer-there-is/2b0eece5-241a-47d1-ada8-5ba17301ae41
  6. I accidentally type '. instead of ./ when installing package using terminal, getting error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally type '. instead of ./ when installing package using terminal, getting error...: Now I have corrupted folder I can see the folder when using ls command in terminal but i can't use cd command to it and I want to delete this folder and I tried using administrator and I also tried using cmd to delete the folder but I cant get to its path I just wanted to...
  7. I accidentally type '. instead of ./ when installing package using terminal, getting error...

I accidentally type '. instead of ./ when installing package using terminal, getting error...: Now I have corrupted folder I can see the folder when using ls command in terminal but i can't use cd command to it and I want to delete this folder and I tried using administrator and I also tried using cmd to delete the folder but I cant get to its path I just wanted to...
  8. How to install "Windows Security" from official page? if the default one is terminated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install "Windows Security" from official page? if the default one is terminated.: Recently I had disabled my seurity for installing an external application.Later i tried to turn it on but it doesn't,so i tried to reset it as it didn't work I am trying to newly insatll the application....
  9. How to install "Windows Security" from official page? if the default one is terminated.

How to install "Windows Security" from official page? if the default one is terminated.: Recently I had disabled my seurity for installing an external application.Later i tried to turn it on but it doesn't,so i tried to reset it as it didn't work I am trying to newly insatll the application....
  10. Ubuntu terminal on Windows 10 is taking too long to install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ubuntu terminal on Windows 10 is taking too long to install.: I would like you to solve this problem: I installed WSL1 on my Windows 10 on Power-Shell with all the right prerequisites, restarted my computer, opened the Microsoft Store, installed Ubuntu Terminal. [ATTACH] However, when I opened Ubuntu for the first time, it opened...