Windows 10: How to install Zawgyi Keyboard in Windows 10 (Myanmar/Burmese)

Discus and support How to install Zawgyi Keyboard in Windows 10 (Myanmar/Burmese) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Using multiple languages at this time of the internet is very common. Many need to use 2-3 languages on the same computer. While... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 29, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to install Zawgyi Keyboard in Windows 10 (Myanmar/Burmese)

WinClub, Apr 29, 2019

2. Myanmar (Burmese) Keyboard

Hi, I am glad to have Windows 10 Mobile support my language Myanmar (Burmese) but I still can't get Myanmar Keyboard installed on my Lumia 532. The keyboard is in the download list but installation always ended up with RETRY. Any suggestion?

Saw Min Oo, Apr 29, 2019
  3. unable to install zawgyi myanmar keyboard and view myanmar font on Windows 10.

Please I not install zawgyi font Myanmar keyboard

Please I download zawgyi font Myanmar keyboard

romeobacelove, Apr 29, 2019
  4. How to install Zawgyi Keyboard in Windows 10 (Myanmar/Burmese)

unable to install zawgyi myanmar keyboard and view myanmar font on Windows 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you want to install Zawgyi Myanmar keyboard and view Myanmar font but is unable to do so on your PC.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• How are you trying to install the Zawgyi Myanmar keyboard?

• Do you get any error message/error code when installing
      Zawgyi Myanmar keyboard?

• When you say “I also want to see Myanmar font…”, do you mean after installing the software or downloading the language on your PC through
      Settings page?

Please write to us with the detailed description of the above query for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

How to install Zawgyi Keyboard in Windows 10 (Myanmar/Burmese)

1. How to install Zawgyi Keyboard in Windows 10 (Myanmar/Burmese) - Similar Threads - install Zawgyi Keyboard

2. There is no offline map of Myanmar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no offline map of Myanmar in windows 11: What is this Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-offline-map-of-myanmar-in-windows-11/e6a85c51-0521-41d4-8d34-0734b6c33137
  3. There is no offline map of Myanmar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no offline map of Myanmar in windows 11: What is this Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-offline-map-of-myanmar-in-windows-11/e6a85c51-0521-41d4-8d34-0734b6c33137
  4. windows 10 new install keyboard not functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 new install keyboard not functional: new acer aspire tc.I tried to install windows 10 when it came to identify the keyboard was not working properly.The numbers and symbols work,but when I try letters,letters show up .but the wrong ones.It's a jumble of letters and symbols.Also the onscreen keyboard is not a...
  5. Windows 10: How to install a Language Pack without a Keyboard Layout?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: How to install a Language Pack without a Keyboard Layout?: I need to keep about 8 language packs installed, partly because of spelling checks in MS Word. However, this creates a big mess when changing the keyboard layout - I only need about 4 of these layouts as most of these languages use Latin alphabet. Is it even possible in W10...
  6. How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons?

How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons?: How to get myanmar language on name of desktop icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-myanmar-language-on-name-of-desktop/e00a9a48-8dce-4c39-b45a-b1028d107f49
  7. Can't assign hotkey for Burmese language

Can't assign hotkey for Burmese language: Hi. I'm using Windows 10 version 1909 OS build 18363.778. Generally I use 3 languages input English, Thai and Chinese. Recently, I've started learning Burmese. I've tried to set hotkey for it but it doesn't work. I changed many key sequences but it doesn't help. Referring to...
  8. Buy Windows 10 in Myanmar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buy Windows 10 in Myanmar: I saw a company (forgot its name) on Facebook selling Windows 10 with a very cheap price. It says the product is a license version. Many people believe that since they can activate the product with the Keys they sell. Is it true? Is Microsoft really in collaboration with a...
  9. How to Install Japanese Keyboard on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Japanese Keyboard on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many users need to use a foreign language on their computer. If you are one of those, who want to install the Japanese keyboard on Windows 10, here is our guide. The process is straightforward, and there is no need to [...] This post How to Install Japanese...
  10. Windows 10 trying to install keyboard features

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 trying to install keyboard features: hello every one , I cannot stop windows 10 trying to install keyboard features , like Spanish typing. the only option I have is to cancel the installation (probably downloading) at this time ,but after a while , it starts again. is there any option to prevent this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zawgyi keyboard for windows10

2. zawgyi keyboard

3. zawgyi keyboard for windows 10

4. download zawgyi keyboard install for windows 10,
  5. install zawgyi font windows 10,
  6. zawgyi font for windows 10,
  7. zawgyi keyboard windows 10,
  8. download zawgyi keyboard install,
  9. window 10 myanmar keyboard,
  10. how to install myanmar font in window 10,
  11. myanmar keyboard for windows 10,