Windows 10: How to install Zoom app so it does not ask for Admin password?

Discus and support How to install Zoom app so it does not ask for Admin password? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Win7.I received a link in email to download the Zoom app. After installation, when I click the Zoom app icon, it launches a specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by joeu2004, Oct 11, 2021.

1. joeu2004 Win User

How to install Zoom app so it does not ask for Admin password?

I am using Win7.I received a link in email to download the Zoom app. After installation, when I click the Zoom app icon, it launches a specific "meeting" an aerobics class. So I'm not sure that I am allowed to share the link.The problem is: when I download the app, I am logged into my computer with a user ID that does not have Admin privileges. And some point, when the meeting starts, the system prompts for the Admin password.I don't remember why. Presumably, it is trying to change the registry or make some other system change.That's a problem because the actual user of the app is som

:)

joeu2004, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 11, 2021
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Shoshi Win User

Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

1. How to install Zoom app so it does not ask for Admin password? - Similar Threads - install Zoom app

2. Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...: help pls^^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/users-are-asked-for-the-admin-password-when/5fe02195-2020-4601-adf8-e5883753d6e8
  3. Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...: help pls^^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/users-are-asked-for-the-admin-password-when/5fe02195-2020-4601-adf8-e5883753d6e8
  4. After reset asking for admin password

After reset asking for admin password: Hi allI'm in the UK and have Lenovo Miix which is surplus to requirements so was planning on wrong wiping and ebaying. I have reset it, but it now asks for an admin name and password. I have owned this from new and only my login details have been on there, so I assume I'm the...
  5. After reset asking for admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After reset asking for admin password: Hi allI'm in the UK and have Lenovo Miix which is surplus to requirements so was planning on wrong wiping and ebaying. I have reset it, but it now asks for an admin name and password. I have owned this from new and only my login details have been on there, so I assume I'm the...
  6. How to install Zoom app so it does not ask for Admin password?

How to install Zoom app so it does not ask for Admin password?: I am using Win7.I received a link in email to download the Zoom app. After installation, when I click the Zoom app icon, it launches a specific "meeting" an aerobics class. So I'm not sure that I am allowed to share the link.The problem is: when I download the app, I am...
  7. Admin password asked twice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin password asked twice: Each time I change a user setting, the admin password is required twice. For example, when doing any changes to DNS - DoH. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-asked-twice/8f5dc88e-096e-44dd-b8bd-bd154daa928f
  8. How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password?: Hello. I am wanting to install a program, but the Windows Admin window pops up asking for the admin password. I do not have admin, and I do not want to change the admin password. How would I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/ChikoritaLover [link]...
  9. Hosts asking for admin password

Hosts asking for admin password: Good afternoon! I need help... I was trying to block a particular website like youtube, facebook or anything (windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts) but when I saved it..... admin password suddenly pops up. I didn't even put password on my laptop. And I turned off "Password...
  10. Windows Reset Is Asking For Admin Password

Windows Reset Is Asking For Admin Password: Hello, I have a laptop where the internet stopped working (both WiFi and Ethernet). I went through the standard troubleshooting procedures I found on here and had no luck. My next step is to do a Windows reset on the laptop. I go into security settings and windows reset,...