Windows 10: How to instantly create multiple folders with the same name but a different number at the end?

Discus and support How to instantly create multiple folders with the same name but a different number at the end? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Could be something simple that I'm missing but is there a way to do make, for example, 20 folders called space1, space2 etc, at once without renaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/durrburger93, Nov 23, 2020.

1. How to instantly create multiple folders with the same name but a different number at the end?

Could be something simple that I'm missing but is there a way to do make, for example, 20 folders called space1, space2 etc, at once without renaming every one individually?

submitted by /u/durrburger93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/durrburger93, Nov 23, 2020

2. Nokia N73 Names And Numbers Displays

Hello members,

i've bought N73 .. in my contact list i have users with multiple numbers .. as an example :- my brother has 3 SIMs with 3 Different Numbers .. when he call me only his name appears and his number don't .. i want to know if there is a way that i can see his
    name and his number when he calls me .. any suggestions?

N73 only displays the name without number .. can any one help me and show away to make the Mobile shows name and number when i recieve a call ?

thanks guys.

dreamer1982, Nov 23, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 23, 2020
  4. How to instantly create multiple folders with the same name but a different number at the end?

Moved a folder from another drive and rename and it still shows as the old folder name in certain places

Hi Nick,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

• Create a new folder name it as 'My Videos'.
    • Now copy/cut and paste the contents which are in the folder "Videos", and delete the folder "Videos".
    • Now check the behavior.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the folder, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

How to instantly create multiple folders with the same name but a different number at the end?

1. How to instantly create multiple folders with the same name but a different number at the end? - Similar Threads - instantly create multiple

2. Multiple Folders with the same name in one folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Folders with the same name in one folder: Hey i found this weird glitch. there are multiple folders with the same name in one folder and they cannot be deleted. i posted a pic of it below. I have other ones in that exact folder too which are multiplied. i kinda wanna delete one of those but it wont let me. submitted...
  3. same named folder with different logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    same named folder with different logo: there are 2 music folder with different logo...i have tried to change the location of these folder, but when i tried to restore the folder to default location it happened..how to fix it now?...
  4. same named folder with different logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    same named folder with different logo: there are 2 music folder with different logo...i have tried to change the location of these folder, but when i tried to restore the folder to default location it happened..how to fix it now?...
  5. same named folder with different logo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How to overwrite Junction folder or create with the same name?

How to overwrite Junction folder or create with the same name?: Hi, I want to create a junction folder or overwrite it with the same folder name in OneDrive because it already has 65GB of data, so creating a new one will re-upload all the data which is difficult for me. So I want to continue from the last time it stopped syncing....
  7. Rename multiple files to same name + number

in Windows 10 Support
    Rename multiple files to same name + number: Hello, I have a folder with a lot of files of the same type. I want to rename them all to something like name1, name2, name3, and order by date (so that name1 is the oldest) Is there a way to do it? *I don't want to use the select all and then rename option because it...
  8. Searching for multiple instances of the same file in different folders?

Searching for multiple instances of the same file in different folders?: Is there a way in Windows graphical search, or even Powershell command-line to search for any instances of a file name that appears multiple times on the same drive?...
  9. Undo Created folder with same name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undo Created folder with same name: How do I Undo after I created a folder with same name and the old files are gone? submitted by /u/Sameer5858 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5mtqh/undo_created_folder_with_same_name/
  10. Re-Name Multiple Folders To Same Name.

Re-Name Multiple Folders To Same Name.: How Do I Re-Name Multiple Folders To Same Name? I Have about 2,000 folders all different names, want to put all their contents into a Single Folder. So if I rename all the folders to the same name, that should do it....